看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第8讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:565  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    这不是叫预言,你只是在说什么样事情发生在…

    This is not fortune telling. you just say what is happening right…

    现在? Now?

    现在是最重要的时刻。 The most important time is now.

    但如果你真的想看到未来…

    But if you really want to see the future…

    你看到了什么?

    What do you see?

    一只孔雀… A peacock…

    被一个黑白勇士所打败了。

    is defeated by a warrior of black and white.

    什么都没有改变。 Nothing has changed.

    这是不可能的,你知道的。

    That's impossible. and you know it.

    这并不是不可能的,他也知道。

    It is not impossible. And he knows it.

    谁? Who?

    沈王爷。我看到一只熊猫了。 -一只熊猫?

    Lord Shen. I saw a pandas. -A panda?

    一个武林中人,他身手不凡。

    A kungfu warrior, he fought like a demon.

    又大又勇,又软又茸。 Big and fury, soft and squashy.

    毛长长的很可爱。

    Kind of plush y and cuddly.

    现在已经再也没有熊猫了。

    There are no more pandas.

    就算他眼神不好,他也能看到真相。

    Even with the poor eye sight, he can see the truth.

    为什么?是你看不到吗?

    Why? Is that you cannot?

    找到这只熊猫,然后带回来给我。

    Find this panda and bring him to me.

    遵命! Yes, sir.

    一只熊猫活着,并不能证明你是对的。

    One panda lives, that does not make you right.

    你说得对,但我也对,因为对所以对。

    You are right, being right makes me right.

    那我就把他杀了,然后让你错。

    Then I will kill him and make you wrong.

    你给我住口! Would you stop that!

    城的另一边肯定是沈王爷的宫殿。

    That must be Shen's palace in the other side of the city.

    太好了,我们就直接走到塔下然后宣布…

    Great, we march to the tower and proclaim…

    我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠

    We are the Dragon Warrior and Furious Five

    我们要将你绳之于法。

    and we are here to bring you justice.

    你在搞什么? What are you doing?

    这里满街都是狼啊。

    This place is crawling with wolves.

    嘿,那个不是用锤子砸你脸的家伙吗。

    Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face.

    我不喜欢那个家伙…

    I do not like that guy …

    我们要在不被狼发现的情况下到达那个塔。

    We need to get to that town without being spotted by those wolves.

    明白,潜行模式。 Got it. Stealth Mode.

    哦~ Ow~

    你好,呵呵呵呵,我… Hello. Hehehehe, I …

    好吧。管他呢,我之前到哪里了?

    OK. anyway, Where was I?

    阿宝呢?那么大块头我们怎么走散了?

    Where is Po? How can we lose a guy that big?

    伙计们,伙计们。 Guys, guys?

    阿宝… -不好意思。 Po… -Sorry.

    那么这就是所谓的潜行模式了,嗯?

    So that was stealth mode huh?

    老实说吧,这不是我的强项。

    Be honest, not one of my stronger mode.

    你还有更多的金子吧,快点拿出来。

    You got more gold. Come on.

    这米是生的。 This rice is raw.

    你把我的锅偷给沈王爷了。

    You stole of my metal pots for Lord Shen.

    要么你煮我的饭要么我把你煮了。-我的锅…

    Either you cook my rice or I cook you. -My pot is…

    阿宝,想想办法。

    Po, do something.

    我怎么才能在不被捉的情况下帮他做饭?

    How am I supposed to help the cook-rice without getting caught?

    等等。我有个更好的主意。

    Wait. I have a better idea.

    一…嘿。嘿。 One hey? hey?

    我们来这里是为了解放这座城还有将姓沈的绳之于法。

    We are here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice. 你会需要帮助的。 You will need help

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第7讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第9讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)