那天晚上! That night!
哦…那天晚上。 Ahh That night.
对。 Yes.
是的,我曾在那里。 Yes, I was there.
是的,我看着你父母把你遗弃了。
Yes, I watched your parents abandoned you.
真是件可怕的事情。
It's a terrible thing.
我觉得,和这个差不多!
I believe, when something like…This!
新年礼物! Happy New Year's gift!
希望你们喜欢。因为你们不可以退回来的!
Hope you like it. 'Cause you can't return it!
阿宝?他在那边干什么?
Po? What's he doing there?
退了它,退了它!
Return it! Return it!
你愿不愿意以死来找出真相?
Are you willing to die, to find the truth.
你认为我愿意。
You bet I am.
虽然我希望不要。
Although I prefer not to.
他们交给我们了,你快走!
We got them, Go!
在找我吗? Looking for me?
我说得太早了,是不是?
I said that too soon, Didn't I?
阿宝! Po!
阿宝,离他远点! Po, get away from him!
不要再跑了,姓沈的。 No more running, Shen.
好像只能这样了。 So it seems.
现在… Now… 答案! Answers!
噢,你是那么的想知道啊。
Oh, You want to know so badly.
你觉得知道了能够安抚你吗?
You think knowing it will heal you?
嗯? Huh?
修补你灵魂创伤。
Fill some craters in your soul.
好吧,这就是你的答案。
Well, here's your answer.
你的父母不爱你。
Your parents didn't love you.
但在这里 ,让我安抚你吧!
But here…Let me heal you!
不要! No!
是啊,好像你能让我喝下这个…
Yeah, like you can make me drink that…
如果我要你死,
If I wanted you dead,
我就会弃置你在河里不管。
I would have left you in that river.
你为什么要救我?
Why do you save me?
这样你就可以完成你的使命了。
So you can fulfill your destiny.
你在说什么? What're you talking about?
我在哪里啊? Where am I?
这里是哪里? What's this place?
我很惊讶,你居然还记得那么一点点。
I'm surprised you remember so little.
但你的确还很小,当然事情发生的时候。
But you were so little, when it happened.
也许你真的记得。
Perhaps you do remember.
记得什么?这只是个无聊的噩梦。
Remember what? It's just a stupid nightmare.
噩梦… Nightmare
还是记忆? Or memory?
不要躲了! Stop hiding!
这曾是一个繁荣的村庄。
This was a thriving vilage.
年轻的沈王爷将要成为宫门城继承人。
Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen city.
但他想得到更多。
But he wanted more.
我预言有人将会出来阻止他。
I foretold that someone will stand in his way.
一只熊猫。 A panda!
但我永远也预言不了, 下一步将会发生什么事。
But I never could've foretold, what came next.
杀光他们! Kill them all!
带上我们的儿子,跑得远远的!
Pick our son, and run away!
走啊! Go!
不要挣扎了。 Stop fighting!