看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第13讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:660  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    and make him suffer for it.

    suffer: 遭受

    并让其为之受罪。

    -Po: Oh, yeah!

    太爽了!

    -Master: To take his strength and use it against him...

    出其不意,攻其不备!

    until he finally falls...

    直到他倒下放弃,

    or quits.

    或认输退出。

    -Po: A real warrior never quits.

    真的武士绝不言弃,

    Don't worry, Master. I will never quit!

    别担心,大师。我永远不会放弃的!

    -Monkey: If he's smart he won't come back up those steps.

    如果他够聪明,他不会再爬上来了。

    -Crane: But he will.

    可他会上来的。

    -Viper: He's not going to quit, is he?

    他不会放弃的,是吗?

    -Mantis: He's not going to quit bouncing I'll tell you that.

    bounce: 弹跳

    我可以告诉你,他不会放弃弹跳的。

    -Po: I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.

    acupuncture: 针灸

    我记得你说针灸会让我好受些。

    -Mantis: Trust me, it will.

    相信我,会的。

    It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...

    只是不容易找准你的穴位,都是些……

    -Po: Fat?

    脂肪?

    -Mantis: Fur. I was going to say Fur.

    毛皮,我是想说毛皮的。

    -Po: Sure you were.

    知道你是这意思。

    -Mantis: Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?

    我怎么会用体型来评价一个武士?

    Look at me.

    看看我。

    I'm over here.

    我在这里。

    -Viper: Maybe you should look at this again.

    也许你得再看看这个。

    -Mantis: Oh, OK.

    噢,好吧。

    -Po: Stop it. Stop!

    住手,住手……啊!

    I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all...

    我知道师傅是在激励我,

    but if I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to get rid of me.

    get rid of: 摆脱

    要不是我了解他,我还会以为他是想撵我走

    I know he can seem kind of heartless

    我知道他看上去有点无情,

    -Viper: but he wasn't always like that.

    可他不总是这样的,

    According to legend,

    传说,

    there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile.

    很久前,师傅也曾笑口常开。

    -Po: No!

    不可能!

    -Crane: Yes.

    可能。

    -Viper: But that was before.

    那是在……之前,

    -Po: Before what?

    在什么之前?

    -Tigress: Before Tai Lung.

    在Tailung之前。

    -Crane: We're not really supposed to talk about him.

    我们不该提起他的。

    -Tigress: Well, if he's going to stay here he should know.

    要是他打算留下,他也该知道。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第12讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第14讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)