双语诗歌:未选择的路——汤唯发声
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:3043  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    汤唯读诗 未选择的路
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

    黄色的树林里分出两条路,

    And sorry I could not travel both

    可惜我不能同时去涉足,

    And be one traveler, long I stood

    我在那路口久久伫立,

    And looked down one as far as I could

    我向着一条路极目望去,

    To where it bent in the undergrowth;

    直到它消失在丛林深处。

    Then took the other, as just as fair,

    它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,

    And having perhaps the better claim,Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

    显得更诱人、更美丽,

    Though as for that the passing there

    虽然在这两条小路上,

    Had worn them really about the same,

    都很少留下旅人的足迹,

    And both that morning equally lay

    虽然那天清晨落叶满地,

    In leaves no step had trodden black.

    两条路都未经脚印污染。

    Oh, I kept the first for another day!

    呵,留下一条路等改日再见!

    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

    但我知道路径延绵无尽头,

    I doubted if I should ever come back.

    恐怕我难以再回返。

    I shall be telling this with a sigh

    也许多少年后在某个地方,

    Somewhere ages and ages hence:

    我将轻声叹息把往事回顾,

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —

    一片树林里分出两条路,

    I took the one less traveled by,

    而我选了人迹更少的一条,

    And that has made all the difference.

    从此决定了我一生的道路。

    0/0
      上一篇:仓央嘉措——见或不见(中英对照) 下一篇:泰戈尔《新月集》第23期: 商人 THE MERCHANT

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程