娱乐新天地:疯狂农场Barnyard
(Movie) Down on the farm, the farmer thinks he's in charge, keeping all the animals safe and sound. But when the farmer is out of sight, the lookout sheep shouts "Clear!" and all of the barnyard animals spring up on two legs, walk, talk, watch TV, and orchestrate practical jokes. For Otis the cow that last one is the most important. He and his best friends--Pip the mouse, Freddy the ferret, Peck the rooster, and Pig the pig--are world-class pranksters and always in the mood for a laugh. Otis is in the state of arrested development and quite happy that way. Otis's dad, Ben, is the cow who makes sure the farm is running on all cylinders. Each morning, Ben leads a meeting to take care of farm business and to issue warnings about their common enemy, the coyotes...
片名:Barnyard
译名:疯狂农场
导演:史蒂夫·奥依戴柯克 Steve Oedekerk
主演 (配音)
山姆·艾略特 Sam Elliott
丹尼·格洛弗 Danny Glover
安迪·麦克道威尔 Andie MacDowell
寇特妮·考克斯 Courteney Cox
麦吉安·卡范娜 Megan Cavanagh
类型:喜剧动画家庭
上映:2006年 8月4 日
地区:美国
出品:派拉蒙 & 梦工厂 Paramount & Dreamwork
Transcript and Translation
We see what they want us to see
我们只看他们希望我们看到的
We hear what they want us to hear
我们只听他们希望我们听到的
They think we can't handle the truth
他们觉得我们愚昧无知。
Hoot...
(猫头鹰叫声)
All clear
解除警报
They're probably right
他们也许是对的
Uhu...! Ah, moo?
哦嚯!啊,哞?
Otis, you're gonna have to grow up one day
奥蒂斯,总有一天你得长大
If you're trying to groom me to be the big leader, it's not me, pa
如果你想将我调教成为一名伟大的领袖,拜托那不是我,老爸
I am just kinda trying to have some fun
我只想找点乐子而已
As if I needn't to say it again
看来我没必要再重申一遍
Rule No. 1: No swimming in the pond
规则一:不许在池塘游泳
Man, a banger!
哥们, 我来也!
Rule No. 2: There should be no watching television through the farmhouse window
规则二:不许在农舍外看电视
It's a touchdown!
触地得分!
Oh, that is my man
哦,这才是我的乖孩子
And No. 3: Standing on two legs is only permitted when humans are nowhere in sight
三:不许在人类视线范围内双脚站立
From Paramount Pictures
派拉蒙出品
There is a cow outside
外边有头奶牛
This is a cow farm. You're gonna find cows outside
这是个养牛场,当然会看到有牛
And Nickelodeon Movies
点唱机影业
You get to move
快跑
Hurry!
快!
Now they are gonna run forward. Let's go!
他们朝前跑了. 快追!