每天读一点英文:那些年那些诗 35 老黑乔
教程:每天读一点英文:那些年那些诗  浏览:1733  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Old Black Joe 老黑乔

    by Stephen C. Foster

     

    (1)
    Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去
    Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;我的伙伴也离开了棉花田
    Gone from the earth to a better land I know,离开这里到一个更好的地方,我知道
    I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!" 我听见他们柔声呼唤
    (Refrain:) I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low;?老黑乔!?(反复)
    I hear their gentle voices calling,我来了,我来了,因为我的头渐渐低垂;
    "Old Black Joe!" 我听见他们柔声呼唤?老黑乔!?
    (2)
    Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain? 我为何哭泣,我心并不悲伤?
    Why do I sigh that my friends come not again? 我为何要叹息伙伴不复来?
    Grieving for forms now departed long ago,只为怀念早已逝去的人,
    I hear their gentle voices calling,我听见他们柔声呼唤
    "Old Black Joe!"?老黑乔!?
    (3)
    Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free? 昔日快乐无羁的人们,如今安在?
    The children so dear that I held upon my knee? 还有,我抱在膝上可爱的小家伙?
    Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,他们都已到了我灵魂所渴望去的海岸,
    I hear their gentle voices calling,我听见他们柔声呼唤
    "Old Black Joe!"?老黑乔!?

    0/0
      上一篇:每天读一点英文:那些年那些诗 34 死神,你莫骄横 下一篇:每天读一点英文:那些年那些诗 36 我听见美洲在歌唱

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程