地道美语听力播客:在大家面前说话感到紧张
教程:地道美语听力播客  浏览:582  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Simone: They’re about to introduce you. You’re on next. Are you ready?

    他们正要介绍你。你是下一个,准备好了吗?

    Gabriel: No...yes...no!

    没……是的……没

    Simone: You don’t look so well. Are you all right?

    你看起来不那么好。你没事吧?

    Gabriel: I don’t know. My palms are clammy, I’m breaking out into a cold sweat, and my legsfeel like jelly.

    我不知道。我的手心湿冷,我浑身冒冷汗,我的腿发颤。

    Simone: It sounds like a bad case of stage fright, that’s all. Just take a deep breath. You’llbe fine.

    那听起来像是怯场,仅此而已。只要深呼吸。就没事了。

    Gabriel: I have butterflies in my stomach and my mouth is dry. Where can I get a glass ofwater?

    我的心蹦蹦跳个不停,嘴唇发干。哪里我能喝杯水?

    Simone: I don’t know and there isn’t time.

    我不知道,没时间了。

    Gabriel: Oh God, if I go out there, I’m going to freeze up or get tongue-tied. I just know it.

    哦,上帝,如果我去哪里,我要变成呆子或是张口结舌。我知道会这样。

    Simone: Get a hold of yourself. You’re well prepared and you’ll do a great job. Okay, they’vejust announced your name. Get out there!

    冷静点。你准备得很充分,你会做得很好的。好的,他们刚刚宣布你的名字。出去吧!

    Gabriel: I can’t!

    我不能!

    Simone: The entire audience is waiting for you. Pull yourself together and get out there!

    全场观众等着你。振作起来,走出去!

    Gabriel: Here goes nothing!

    这没有用。

    You’re on 排在 break out into a cold sweat 冒冷汗 a bad case of stage fright 怯场 take a deepbreath 深呼吸 butterflies in my stomach 心蹦蹦跳 freeze up 变成呆子 tongue-tied 张口结舌 Get ahold of yourself. 冷静点 pull yourself together 振作起来 Here goes nothing 白费心思, 无望

    0/0
      上一篇:地道美语听力播客:想尽办法结束通话 下一篇:地道美语听力播客:评论作家的演讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)