英美经典电影对白浪漫爱情篇:瓶中信 场景1(mp3)
教程:英美经典电影对白浪漫爱情篇  浏览:1108  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Scene 1
    场景一
    Theresha: Hi. I love the older, the wooden boats. It must be a 40 footer? A schooner, right?
    泰瑞莎:嗨!我很喜欢这种老木船,这是40英尺的机船吧?
    Garret: It's an Alden Schooner. 1922, out of Maine.
    加瑞:艾登帆船,1922年,缅因州。
    Theresha:Is she yours?
    泰瑞莎:这是你的吗?
    Garret: Nope. Just putting her back in shape.
    加瑞:不。我只是在修理。
    Theresha: Sweet lines.
    泰瑞莎:很漂亮。
    Garret: You want to step aboard?
    加瑞:想上船吗?
    Theresha: Yeah.
    泰瑞莎:好的。
    Garret: There's some wet spots.
    加瑞:有几处油漆还未干。
    Theresha: She's a beauty. Was she in bad shape?
    泰瑞莎:这船很漂亮。之前坏得厉害吗?
    Garret: Neglected. Unappreciated.
    加瑞:只是没人照料,也没人欣赏它。
    Theresha: I know how she feels.
    泰瑞莎:我了解这种感受。
    Garret: Doubt it. You a tourist?
    加瑞:那可不见得。你是游客?
    Theresha: I'm just getting acquainted with the place, the people. I'm Theresa Osborne.
    泰瑞莎:我只是来这里熟悉熟悉环境。我叫泰瑞莎?奥斯邦。
    Garret: Garret Blake. You sound like up north.
    加瑞:听你口音,像是北方人。
    Theresha: Do I?
    泰瑞莎:是吗?
    Garret: Yeah.
    加瑞:是的。
    Theresha: Chicago. I'm in research.
    泰瑞莎:芝加哥。我来搜集资料。
    Garret: On what?
    加瑞:什么资料?
    Theresha: Just about everything, for a newspaper. You know, is there anywhere I can do some sailing while I'm here?
    泰瑞莎:什么都行。我在报社工作。我到哪儿可以坐船出海?
    Garret: You could rent a boat on the other side.
    加瑞:你可以到那边租艘船。
    Theresha: Oh,no, I mean, I'm not experienced... at all. I'd like to be. I just... I'm from the Prairie. State, so... I'm a dodo. in the water. Sorry to have interrupted your work. Thank you.
    泰瑞莎:可是我没有航海的经验。我很……想,但我来自平原地区是只早鸭子。抱歉,打扰你工作了,谢射你!
    Garret: I'm taking her out tomorrow morning. Test sail. Round the point and back. Just about an hour. If you want to come along...
    加瑞:我明天早上试航这艘船,绕过大海那边就回来。大概一个小时。如果你想来的话……
    Theresha: Oh. yeah. That'd be nice.
    泰瑞莎:那太好了。
    Garret: About seven.
    加瑞:七点左右。
    Theresha: Great.
    泰瑞莎:太好了。
    Garret: If you come earlier, I'll be in that diner over there.
    加瑞:如果你起七点前就到了的话,你可以到那边的餐厅来找我。
    Theresha:Earlier than seven? Great. I'll see you here. Or at the diner.
    泰瑞莎:七点前?好的,那我们这儿见,或者餐厅见。
     
    0/0
      上一篇:英美经典电影对白浪漫爱情篇:瓶中信 第四封信(mp3) 下一篇:英美经典电影对白浪漫爱情篇:瓶中信 场景2(mp3)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程