影视剧中的职场美语 第76期:谈论老板
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:364  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Elsa:What sort of business brings you to Berlin?
    艾尔莎:你来柏林有何贵干?
    Sayid:I'm a headhunter. A corporate recruiter. What do you do?
    萨义德:我是个猎头。就是招聘专员。你做什么工作?
    Elsa:My employer is an economist. He works in emerging markets.
    艾尔莎:我的老板是个经济学家。他专门研究新兴市场。
    Actually, I…7I don't really understand what he does, which doesn't matter since all I do is shop for him.
    事实上,我不太了解他的工作。不过这没关系,因为我只是帮他购物就行了。
    And if this goes off, I'm at his side instantly, which is wonderful since he's only in Berlin once or twice a year.
    如果这东西响了,我就得马上出现在他面前。不过他一年只来柏林一两次,所以其实这差事很棒。
    Sayid:Which is why you're enjoying a luxuriously long midday coffee.
    萨义德:所以你才能在这里享受奢侈的午间咖啡。
    Elsa:Yes.
    艾尔莎:是啊。
    Sayid:Thank you.
    萨义德:谢谢。
    Elsa:Do I... know you from somewhere?
    艾尔莎:我是不是在哪见过你?
    Sayid:I'll tell you exactly where you know me from... if you let me take you to dinner.
    萨义德:我可以告诉你在哪里见过我,如果你允许我请你吃晚饭的话。
    Elsa:This is the restaurant you're taking me to tonight. 8 o'clock.
    艾尔莎:这是今晚请我吃饭的餐馆。8 点。
    Well... if you can find it.
    当然,如果你能找的到。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第75期:同甘共苦 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第77期:与人相约

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)