听美剧学英语-摩登家庭第二季 第17集:莉莉的姓氏
教程:摩登家庭  浏览:1251  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    查看全文>>
    分段01 分段02 分段03 分段04

    Well, how many people have ordered DVDs and haven't pay for them.

    有多少人订了DVD又不付钱的呢

    If...

    要是

    I guess I could stop by my way to school.

    我去学校的路上应该有时间绕一下的

    Really really important thing.

    非常非常重要的事

    Cheryl? Can I call you back?

    绮丽儿 我待会打给你

    Okay. Great. Bye.

    行 好的 再见

    - Yes? What? - Hey, yeah...

    -好了 什么事 -那个

    I was going through your drawer in the bathroom

    我刚才仔细检查了浴室你的抽屉

    looking for some lip stuff because my...

    找一些唇膏什么的因为我的

    Lips were dry.

    嘴唇干了

    - God, you know me. - Phil...

    -天呐 你真了解我 -菲尔

    Remember the spa certificates we got

    还记得我们在儿童医院拍到的

    - at the children's hospital auction? - Mm-hmm.

    温泉疗养券吗-当然

    Well, look at this -- they expire tomorrow.

    看看 明天就要到期了

    Oh, wow. What are you gonna do?

    那你要做什么

    Claire, I don't think you're grasping the magnitude

    克莱尔 我觉得你没有意识到

    of this package, valued at over $250.

    这一套服务的价值 这可值两百五十多美元呢

    - Sweetie... - If you don't use them,

    亲爱的-如果你不用它

    then all our money just goes to charity.

    那慈善机构就白拿我们的钱了

    And so what am I supposed to do?

    那我要怎么做

    Somewhere between dropping off Alex at orchestra

    在管弦乐队放下艾丽克斯

    and picking up Luke from practice --

    再照惯例去去接卢克

    oh, and burning a bunch of dvds of the talent show,

    还烧制一堆才艺表演的DVD的日程之间

    I'm gonna, what, pop in for a quick salt scrub?

    难道我要跑去做个矿物盐磨砂

    I thought Cheryl was doing the DVDs.

    我以为绮丽儿要烧制DVD呢

    Well, she's supposed to,

    是的 本来是她

    but somehow she's got me doing it.

    但她就是把这活塞给我了

    Here's what you do.

    你应该这样说

    Say, "Cheryl, no can do today.

    就说 绮丽儿今天我不行

    Need a little 'me time.'"

    我需要一点属于自己的时间

    Have you met Cheryl?

    你见过绮丽儿吗

    That'll be my new nickname.

    那就会变成我的新绰号的

    I'll be Claire "Me time" Dunphy.

    就叫克莱尔·私人时间·邓菲

    It's not worth the headache.

    这可太不划算了

    Just say you're sick.

    那就说你病了

    Then I run into her, and it'll be a whole thing.

    然后万一我突然撞见她了 那不就彻底穿帮了

    Well, if that happens,

    好吧 要是真那样的话

    you say you're on your way to the pharmacy to --

    你就说你去药店

    Phil, darling, no, not helping.

    菲尔 亲爱的 行不通的

    Fine. I'll give them to Florence Gunderman at work.

    好吧 我送给同事弗洛伦斯·刚德曼

    Her hands look gross ever since she took up the banjo.

    她每次弹班卓琴的时候我都能看见她龟裂的双手

    Hey, mom, I need some money for lunch.

    老妈 我要点钱吃午饭

    We're all gonna go to --

    我们要去

    Oh, my god! Take off my sweater!

    天呐 把我的线衫脱下来

    Mom, tell her to take it off!

    老妈 叫她脱下来

    Alex, take it off.

    艾丽克斯 脱下来

    Last week, she wore my sweatshirt without asking.

    上周 她问都没问就穿了我的运动衫

    That is true.

    没错

    Oh, please -- that was an honor

    拜托 那可是抬举

    for your stupid old sweatshirt.

    你的破运动衫

    It was the first time the top half got any exercise.

    那是它第一次感受胸部的形状

    Now, mom, that's my favorite sweater!

    老妈 那是我最爱的线衫

    I just got it.

    我刚买的

    You know what you girls need to learn to do?

    你们知道你们这些女生要学什么吗

    You need to learn to share,

    你们要学会分享

    because that's what sisters do.

    因为那才是姐妹该做的

    All right, Haley, nothing's gonna happen to your sweater.

    行了海莉 你的线衫不会怎样的

    Right, alex?

    是吧 艾丽克斯

    Hmm?

    是吧

    Okay, fine.

    行 行

    Then I will just go put on your favorite nerdy T-shirt,

    那我就去穿件你最喜欢的书呆子T恤

    上面有"回到未来"的那件

    The one with the guy from "back to the future" on it.

    《回到未来》:美国科幻片

    That's Albert Einstein!

    那是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦

    And it is not nerdy!

    而且一点也不书呆子气

    Well...

    好吧

    Hi!

    你好啊

    Hey, daddy. How was the farmers' market?

    老爸呀 农贸市场怎样呀

    Well, it was great, but guess what the new spinach is.

    是不错 但猜猜 新品种菠菜是什么

    Um, radicchio?

    菊苣吗

    Kale.

    甘蓝

    No!

    不是吧

    I know. I was just as blown away as you are.

    我懂 我当时跟你一样凌乱

    Oh, well, I guess we're going to have to adopt --

    好吧 我想我们要采用...

    yay --

    a new attitude towards kale.

    新的态度看待甘蓝了

    Maybe we'll even adopt a new vinaigrette.

    可能也要用新的香料

    Adopt, yay!

    用起来用起来

    Okay, what's going on here?

    好啦 看看这里怎么啦

    I'm taking the negative charge

    我在运用收养的

    out of the word "Adopted." Yay.

    另一层含义 懂吗

    What did Oprah do now?

    奥普拉这回又说什么了

    Well, she had a girl on

    这样的 她有个女儿

    who, at 16, found out that she was adopted

    十六岁的时候发现自己是收养的

    and felt betrayed, ran away, and became a stripper --

    她觉得被背叛就跑了 最后变成了脱衣舞女

    and not the heart-of-gol kind, the by-the-airport kind.

    还没在黄金地段 而是机场周边的那种

    Okay.

    行了 你尽情评论吧 朱迪法官

    All right. Go get your gavel, Judge Judy.

    《朱迪法官》:美国对社会热点案件的直播节目

    No, not at all. I'm adopting

    不 完全不是 我接受了

    A tolerant attitude toward your flights of lunacy.

    大人不计小人过

    Adopting!

    接受[还有领养的意思]

    Alex, come on. Hurry up.

    艾丽克斯 快点 快点

    The later we are,

    我们去的越迟

    the more Cheryl texts me to do.

    绮丽儿就会发短信叫我做更多的事

    I'm coming, I'm coming.

    我来了 来了

    Tell me again why the violin just wasn't you.

    再跟我说说这小提琴为什么不跟你一样

    It's too happy.

    它太高兴了

    Oh, my god!

    天呐

    Okay, hang on. Hang on. Hang on.

    行了 别动别动别动

    Let's see. It might not be a big deal.

    我看看 应该没什么事

    Just -- here we go. Let's see.

    来吧 我来看看

    - Oh, okay. - Is it bad?

    好吧-很糟吗

    No, it's gonna be fine. You're gonna be okay.

    没事 没事的 你没事的

    Oh, honey.

    亲爱的

    Hey, I forgot my phone.

    我忘带手机了

    Hi.

    你好啊

    What?

    干嘛啊

    Nothing. I love you.

    没事 我爱你

    So weird.

    古里古怪的

    You better not spill anything on that, okay, dork?

    你最好别溅什么东西在上面 知道吗 呆子

    Relax. Half the 11th grade's been inside this sweater.

    放轻松 这毛衣结实着呢

    More than anything

    更重要的是

    I want my girls to stop fighting and be close.

    我希望我的女儿们不要吵架 亲近一点

    I want them to share clothes and do each other's hair

    我希望他们互相分享衣服 互相做发型

    and gossip about boys --

    说说男孩子的绯闻

    like I used to do with Mitchell.

    就像以前我跟米奇尔那样

    Gloria! Let's go, let's go, let's go!

    歌洛莉亚 走吧 我们走吧

    Hey, Jay, have you noticed a spring in my step?

    杰 你有没有注意到我走路跳跃了一点

    Oh, kids say cruel things.

    童言无忌

    That doesn't mean you'll turn out that way.

    那也不代表你就是那样的

    No. We have something in common.

    不是 我们有相似之处

    I'm seeing a younger woman.

    我在和一位小美眉约会

    How much younger are we talking about?

    那是有多小

    13 months. Her name's Chloe.

    十三个月 她叫克罗伊

    She makes me feel like a 5th grader again.

    她让我感觉自己又是五年级了

    Good for you, kid.

    真替你开心 孩子

    Hmm. There they are -- my two dirty old men.

    都在啊 我的两个糟老头

    Hey, pretty soon you're gonna be north of 40

    拜托 你很快就四十好几的人了

    and I'm gonna have to trade you in for a newer model.

    我都打算用个更靓的模特换掉你了

    Am I right, buddy?

    对不 兄弟

    That's my mother, Jay.

    那是我老妈 杰

    You ready?

    准备好了吗

    It's such a beautiful day. Why do we have to do this?

    这么好的天 我们为什么一定要那样做

    Because when this thing is behind us,

    因为这事办好了

    It's done and we never have to think about it again.

    就完事儿了 我们就没有后顾之忧了

    Come on.

    来吧

    I went to a funeral last Saturday, and it got me thinking

    我上周六去了个葬礼 我就开始考虑

    about where Gloria and I were gonna end up after we die.

    我和歌洛莉亚死后的要葬在哪里

    Yeah, it's been a fun week.

    可不是 这一周过得可真太有意思了

    I don't like loose ends.

    我不喜欢虎头蛇尾

    So I made a few calls.

    所以我打了几个电话

    I found these people selling a couple of primo plots

    发现在有人在城里最好的墓地

    in the best cemetery in town.

    出售几块风水宝地

    Not that I'm gonna go there anytime soon.

    并不是说我就快入土了

    Don't be so sure...

    别那么肯定

    with all the bacon that he eats.

    看看他平时吃的那些培根

    Well, got to give my cholesterol pills

    行了 我吃降胆固醇的药

    something to do.

    总要有点用处吧

    Mm. I don't care how much they promote it,

    我不管他们是怎么促销的

    kale is a garnish.

    甘蓝是配菜


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语-摩登家庭第二季 第16集:学会聆听 下一篇:听美剧学英语-摩登家庭第二季 第18集:古怪的邻居

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)