那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 09 The Lost Mistress 失去的恋人
教程:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌  浏览:913  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Day 9

    第9天

    The Lost Mistress

    失去的恋人

    Robert Browning

    罗伯特•勃朗宁

    All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter

    那么,一切都过去了。

    As one at first believes?

    难道实情的滋味

    Hark, ’tis the sparrows’ good-night twitter

    真有预想的那么难咽?

    About your cottage eaves!

    听,麻雀在你家村居的屋檐周围

    And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,

    唧唧喳喳地道着晚安。

    I noticed that, today;

    今天我发现葡萄藤上的芽苞

    One day more bursts them open fully –

    毛茸茸地,鼓了起来;再一天时光就会把嫩叶催开,

    You know the red turns grey.

    瞧; 暗红正浙渐转为灰白。

    Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?

    最亲爱的。明天我们能否照样相遇?

    May I take your hand in mine?

    我能否仍旧握住你的手?

    Mere friends are we, – well, friends the merest

    “仅仅是朋友,”好吧,我失去的许多东西,

    Keep much that I resign:

    最一般的朋友倒还能保留:

    For each glance of the eye so bright and black,

    你乌黑澄澈的眼睛每一次闪烁

    Though I keep with heart’s endeavor, –

    我都永远铭刻在心;

    Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever! –

    我心底也永远保留着你说 “愿白雪花回来”的声音!

    Yet I will but say what mere friends say,

    但是,我将只说一般朋友的语言,

    Or only a thought stronger;

    或许再稍微强烈一丝;

    I will hold your hand but as long as all may,

    我握你的手,将只握礼节允许的时间

    Or so very little longer!

    或许再稍微长一霎时! 追求者并没有因拒绝而却步。

    0/0
      上一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 08 Song to Celia 致西莉亚 下一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 10 Annabel Lee 安娜贝李

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)