那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 37 I Remember, I Remember 我忆起,我忆起
教程:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌  浏览:3551  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 37 I Remember, I Remember 我忆起,我忆起
    Day 37

    第37天

    I Remember, I Remember

    我忆起,我忆起

    Thomas Hood

    托马斯•胡德

    I remember, I remember The house where I was born,

    我忆起,我忆起 那栋出生时的屋宇,

    The little window where the sun Came peeping in at morn;

    早晨,阳光从小窗中 偷望进去:

    He never came a wink too soon Nor brought too long a day;

    他从不早来片刻, 也不多留半晌,

    But now, I often wish the night Had borne my breath away.

    但是现在,我常愿夜晚 带走我的呼吸!

    I remember, I remember The roses, red and white,

    我忆起,我忆起 玫瑰花开,有红有白 紫罗兰,

    The violets, and the lily-cups― Those flowers made of light!

    百合 那些由光辉构成的花朵! 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,

    The lilacs where the robin built, And where my brother set The laburnum on his birthday,

    有哥哥生日时种植的金炼花,-- 依然常青!

    The tree is living yet! I remember, I remember

    我忆起,我忆起经常荡秋千的地方迎面而来的风是如此清爽

    Where I was used to swing, And thought the air must rush as fresh To swallows on the wing;

    飞燕也颇有同感; 昔日意气扬扬的心灵, 现在变得如此沉重,

    My spirit flew in feathers then That is so heavy now, And summer pools could hardly cool

    就是夏日的池水也无法冷却我额头的热狂!

    The fever on my brow. I remember, I remember The fir-trees dark and high;

    我忆起,我忆起 茂密高耸的冷杉;

    I used to think their slender tops Were close against the sky:

    我曾想象它细长的枝尖逼近天空;

    It was a childish ignorance, But now ’tis little joy

    虽然只是幼稚无知, 但是,现在却少有那般快乐

    To know I’m farther off from Heaven Than when I was a boy.

    因为我知道自己比孩童时代离苍穹更遥远了!

    0/0
      上一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 36 Mutability 无常 下一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 38 The Value of Time 时间的价值

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)