双语童诗:盲孩——柯莱·西柏
教程:英美童诗  浏览:2880  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    童诗:盲孩——柯莱·西柏
     

    1 THE BLIND BOY

    一 盲孩

    Colley Cibber①

    柯莱·西柏

    O say what is that thing call'd Light, 你们说的"光",是什么东西,
    Which I must ne'er enjoy; 我永远不可能感觉出来;
    What are the blessings of the sight. 你们能够"看",是什么福气,
    O tell your poor blind boy ! 请告诉我这可怜的盲孩!
    You talk of wondrous things you see, 你们讲到了种种奇景,
    You say the sun shines bright; 你们说太阳光辉灿烂;
    I feel him warm, but how can he 我感到他温暖,可他怎么能
    Or make it day or night? 把世界分出黑夜和白天?
    My day or night myself I make 这会儿我玩耍,待会儿我睡觉,
    Whene'er I sleep or play; 这样分我的白天和夜晚;
    And could I ever keep awake 假如我老是醒着,睡不着,
    With me 'twere always day. 我觉得那就是白天没完。
    With heavy sighs I often hear 我听见你们一次又一次
    You mourn my hapless woe; 为我的不幸而叹息:唉……
    But sure with patience I can bear 可我完全能忍受这损失——
    A loss I ne'er can know 损失是什么我并不明白。
    Then let not what I cannot have 别让我永远得不到的东西
    My cheer of mind destroy 把我愉快的心情破坏:
    Whilst thus I sing, I am a king, 我歌唱,我就是快乐君王,
    Although a poor blind boy 尽管我是个可怜的盲孩。
      屠 岸译
     
    0/0
      上一篇:查看所有《英美童诗》 下一篇:双语童诗:致夏洛蒂·普尔膝尼——安布罗斯·菲力普斯

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程