双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 七月的虞美人
教程:译林版·西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集  浏览:332  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Poppies in July
    七月的虞美人

    Little poppies, little hell flames,
    小小虞美人,小小的地狱火焰,

    Do you do no harm?
    你不会伤人吧?

    You flicker. I cannot touch you.
    你闪烁。我不会碰你。

    I put my hands among the flames. Nothing burns.
    我将双手放在这些火焰中。没有烧伤。

    And it exhausts me to watch you
    看着你,让我精疲力竭

    Flickering like that, wrinkly and clear red, like the skin of a mouth.
    看着你闪烁,鲜红又起皱,仿佛嘴上的皮。

    A mouth just bloodied.
    刚流血的一张嘴。

    Little bloody skirts!
    小小的血红衬裙。

    There are fumes that I cannot touch.
    我不能碰那些烟雾。

    Where are your opiates, your nauseous capsules?
    你的麻醉品、那些讨厌的胶囊在哪里?

    If I could bleed, or sleep!——
    但愿我会流血,或睡眠!——

    If my mouth could marry a hurt like that!
    但愿我的嘴与那样的伤口结合!

    Or your liquors seep to me, in this glass capsule,
    或许你的烈性酒渗漏给我,用这个玻璃胶囊,

    Dulling and stilling.
    变得呆滞,死气沉沉。

    But colorless. Colorless.
    但没有颜色。没有颜色。

    (1962/07/20. p.203. No. 170)
    * * *

    0/0
      上一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 气球 下一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 仁慈

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程