看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第16讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:319  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Manfred: Lord of the Flame,

    嘿,火焰之王,

    -Diego: your tail's on fire.

    tail: 尾巴 on fire: 着火

    你尾巴着火了

    -Sid: Thank you. From now on, I'm gonna call you Diego.

    噢,谢谢,从现在起我就管你叫…Diego

    -Diego: Lord of “Touch Me and You're Dead”。

    摸我你是死定之王

    I'm just kidding, you little knucklehead.

    我是说着玩的你这没头脑的

    -Manfred: Lovebirds.

    嘿,小俩口

    Look at this.

    快瞧

    -Sid: I don't believe it.

    这简直……太神了

    Come here, you little biped. Come here, you little wormy-worm.

    biped: 两足动物

    过来,小家伙过来,你这小虫虫

    Come to Uncle Sid.

    到Sid叔叔这儿来

    No, no… This way. This way.

    这边,这边

    -Diego: No, no, no. No, go to him.

    不,去他那儿

    Go to him.

    去他那儿

    OK.

    好吧

    Good job. Keep practicing.

    干得好,接着…练习吧

    -Sid: Look at that. Our little guy is growing up.

    快瞧啊,我们的小家伙在长大

    -Manfred: All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.

    lumpy: 肉块

    好了,过来该睡了,肉团儿

    -Sid: Look at that big pushover.

    pushover: [俚语]易于征服或控制的人

    他对孩子就是亲

    You know, Diego, I've never had a friend who would risk his life for me.

    risk: 冒险

    要知道,Diego,我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢

    -Diego: Yeah, Manny's… he's a good guy.

    Manny他…他真好

    -Sid: Yeah, he is.

    是啊,的确

    Well, good night.

    好了,晚安

    Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?

    stinky: 发恶臭的

    让我给你弄干净,你这么又脏又臭的回去,你老爸会怎么说?

    Let me just clean that up. That looks good. A little bit here.

    我来擦干净,嗯,好多了这儿还有点儿

    -Manfred: You clean up nice, little fella.

    擦干净真漂亮,

    I think he's starting to look like me.

    小家伙他长得越来越象我了

    Diego, what do you think?

    嘿,Diego,你说呢?

    -Diego: Maybe we shouldn't do this. Why not?

    也许不该送回去为什么?

    If we save him, he'll be a hunter. And who do you think he'll hunt?

    hunter: 猎人

    因为他长大后会成为猎人你说他会猎杀谁?

    Maybe because we save him, he won't hunt us.

    也许救了他他就不会成猎人

    -Diego: Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur and a long skinny neck and call you Mama.

    skinny: 皮的

    是啊,也许他会长出毛和长脖然叫你“妈妈”

    -Manfred: What's your problem?

    你怎么回事?

    -Diego: Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off.

    没什么,我们走,冻死我了

    -Diego: Diego. You frozen back there?

    嘿,Diego,你被冻住了吗?

    -Diego: Get down.

    低下身子!

    -Manfred: What?

    什么?

    -Diego: Get down and follow me.

    嘘,低下身跟我走

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第15讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第17讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)