看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第15讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:286  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Diego: Why Did You do that

    你为什么那么干?

    You could have died, trying to save me.

    你冒死…救了我的命

    -Manfred: That's what you do in a herd.

    herd: 兽群

    大家是一个集体

    You look out for each other.

    得互相照顾

    -Diego: Well, thanks.

    噢!谢谢

    -Sid: I don't know about you guys, but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.

    不知你们怎么想,可我觉得我们这“集体”是最怪的

    -Tiger D: I can't wait to get my claws in that mammoth.

    我的爪子都快等不及要撕烂那毛象了!

    -Tiger C: No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.

    谁都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!

    -Tiger D: First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections.

    slice: 切下 hindquarter: 后腿及臀部 section: 部分

    首先,我要把那毛象撕开扯烂

    I'll put the white meat in one pile and…

    pile: 堆 starve: 饥饿

    把白色肉放一堆,深色…

    -Tiger E: Knock it off. I'm starving.

    嘿,别再说了!我饿坏了!

    -Tiger D: Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.

    occasionally: 偶尔 extremely: 非常 juicy: 多汁

    肩膀的肉…可能比较老但绝对多汁

    -Tiger E: I told you to knock it off.

    警告过你了,别再说了!

    -Tiger C: Save your energy.

    省点力气吧!

    Mammoths don't go down easy.

    要杀毛象谈何容易

    There's only one way to do it.

    只有一个办法

    First, you have to force it into a corner.

    首先,得把他逼上死角

    Cut off its retreat. And when you three have it trapped,

    retreat: 撤退 trap: 困住

    切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住

    I'll go for the throat.

    throat: 喉咙

    我就咬断他的喉咙

    -Manfred: Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.

    伙计们,别让孩子吹着风!

    How much further?

    还有多远?

    -Diego: Three miles.

    三英里

    -Manfred: I'm beat.

    我累坏了,

    -Diego: We'll get there in the morning.

    我们早上能到

    What are You doing?

    你在干嘛?

    -Sid: I'm putting sloths on the map.

    我让树懒…名垂千古

    -Manfred: Why don't you make it realistic

    realistic: 现实

    那得画得现实点

    -Diego: And draw him lying down?

    画他在睡觉

    -Manfred: And make him rounder.

    画得圆一些

    -Diego: Perfect.

    好极了哈!

    -Sid: I forgot How to laugh.

    我真笑不出来

    I'm a genius.

    genius: 天才

    我是个天才

    From now on you'll have to refer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.

    lord: 上帝 flame: 火焰

    从现在起,你们得称呼我Sid ,“火焰之王”

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第14讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第16讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)