看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第17讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:265  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Sid: What's going on?

    嘿,怎么回事?

    -Diego: At the bottom of Half Peak, there's an ambush waiting for you.

    ambush: 埋伏

    在半峰山脚下有个埋伏…等着你们

    -Sid: what?

    什么?

    -Manfred: What do you mean, “ambush”?

    你说什么“埋伏”?

    You set us up.

    你设了圈套!

    -Diego: - it was my job.

    那是我的任务!

    I was to Get the baby, but then…

    我得把孩子抢到手,可是…

    -Manfred: You brought us home for dinner.

    你把我们带回家当晚餐

    -Sid: That's it. You're out of the herd.

    行了!你被开除了!

    -Diego: - I'm sorry.

    真对不起

    -Manfred: No, you're not. Not yet.

    我宰了你…你再后悔吧

    -Diego: Listen, I can help you.

    听着,我能帮你们跟紧了,

    -Manfred: Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.

    Sid,我们能杀出去!

    -Diego: You can't. The pack's too strong. You have to trust me.

    不行!他们太强大了你们得信任我

    -Manfred: Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?

    信任你?我们干嘛要信任你?

    -Diego: Because I'm your only chance.

    因为你们只有靠我

    Hello, ladies.

    哈罗,小姐们

    -Tiger C: Look who decided to show up. Diego, I was beginning to worry about you.

    嘿,瞧谁终于肯露脸了Diego,我正为你担心呢

    -Diego: No need to worry. In about two minutes you'll be satisfying your taste for revenge.

    revenge: 复仇

    用不着担心,再过两分钟你将从…复仇中…得到满足

    -Tiger C: Very nice.

    这非常好

    -Tiger D: I see the sloth. And he's got the baby.

    我看见树懒了!孩子在他手里!

    -Diego: Don't give away your positions until you see the mammoth. He's the one to surprise.

    没见到毛象就别暴露你们自己我们得出其不意

    -Tiger C: You want to maul something, don't you?

    你想重拳出击对吗?

    -Tiger D: I wanna maul.

    maul: 殴打

    呵呵,我想出击

    -Tiger C: Then what are you waiting for?

    那你还等什么?

    -Diego: No, I said wait for the mammoth.

    不,我说了等那毛象出现!

    -Sid: Backscratcher. Eat my powder!

    backscratcher: 长柄扒

    雪板挠背你们吃白雪吧!嘿嘿

    Loop-de-loop.

    loop: 环

    唷!喔!“环滑车”呃,啊!

    Slalom! Slalom, baby!

    slalom: 障碍滑雪

    障碍滑雪,障碍滑雪,宝贝

    Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite.

    frostbite: 使冻伤

    对不起,伙计们他被冻成小雪人了

    -Tiger C: Get him.

    呜!宰了他!

    -Sid: Surprise!

    大惊喜!

    -Diego: OK, follow me. We'll pick up Sid and get outta here while we can.

    好吧,跟我来!我们去找Sid,然后离开这儿

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第16讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第18讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)