看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第18讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:393  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Tiger C: Come on, Diego, let's bring this mammoth down.

    来吧,Diego我们把这毛象摆平

    -Sid: There he is.

    他在这儿

    That's right. Where's the baby?

    没错,宝宝在哪儿啊?

    Survival of the fittest.

    fit: 胜任的,适当的

    这就叫…适者…生存!

    I don't think so. Yeah.

    这老虎不行

    -Tiger C: What are You doing?

    你这是干嘛?

    -Diego: Leave the mammoth alone.

    不许…碰这…毛象

    -Tiger C: Fine. I'll take you down first.

    好,我先把你摆平

    -Sid: We did it.

    我们赢了

    -Diego: We were some team, huh?

    我们曾经是多棒的集体

    -Manfred: Were? Come on, we're still a team.

    曾经是?胡说,我们还是一个集体

    -Diego: I'm sorry I set you up.

    我设下圈套,真对不起

    -Sid: You know me-I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.

    grudge: 怨恨

    我就算恨你,也懒得记仇了

    -Diego: Knock it off, squirt.

    嘿,别闹,小鬼

    You gotta be strong.

    你得强壮些

    You have to take care of Manfred and Sid.

    你得照顾Manfred和Sid

    Especially Sid.

    尤其是Sid

    -Sid: Come on, you can lick this. You're a tiger.

    lick: 舔

    行了,你能挺过来,你是老虎

    Look, I'll carry you. Come on, what do you say?

    我能背你,你说怎么样?

    Come on, Diego, come on.

    振作点,Diego,振作!

    Tell him he's going to be OK, Manny.

    告诉他他会好的,Manny

    -Diego: Listen, you have to leave me here.

    听着,你们别管我了

    If those humans get through the pass, you'll never catch them.

    如果人类过了“冰川道”你们就找不到他们了

    -Manfred: You didn't have to do that.

    你不用救我的

    -Diego: That's what you do in a herd.

    我们是一个集体

    -Sid: Don't forget about us.

    别忘了我们

    OK?

    好吗?

    -Manfred: We won't forget about you.

    我们不会忘了你

    -Sid: Goodbye.

    再见

    -Manfred: Sid…

    Sid

    -Sid: Bye.

    再见

    That's right. Where's the baby?

    对,对,没错宝宝在哪儿

    -Manfred: Come on, Sid, let's head south.

    走吧, Sid,我们去南方

    -Sid: Bye.

    再见

    -Diego: Save your breath, Sid. You know humans can't talk.

    省口气吧,Sid,类不会说话

    -Sid: Diego? You're OK.

    Diego? 你没事!

    -Diego: Nine lives, baby.- You're OK.

    我有九条命呢

    -Sid: You're OK.

    你没事!

    I could kiss ya.

    我亲亲你!呀!呜

    -Manfred: Welcome back, partner. Wanna lift?

    Wanna: <美俚> =want a lift: 便车

    欢迎回来,搭挡,要我背吗?

    -Diego: No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I've got left.

    dignity: 尊严

    不,谢谢我得保住仅存的那点尊严

    -Sid: You're hanging out with us. Dignity's got nothing to do with it. I'll take that lift.

    你跟我们混在一块了就别管什么尊严了吧,就背我吧

    -Manfred: Yeah, climb aboard.

    好,爬上来吧

    -Sid: Pick me up, buddy.

    托我一把,伙计

    Mush. Or not mush. Either way.

    或者不说“驾”,随你喜欢

    This is gonna be the best migration ever.

    这将是我最棒的一次迁徙

    I'll show you my favorite watering holes. I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries.

    我带你们去我的宝地,我毛里的真菌干死后我会变成棕色

    -Manfred: Attractive.

    这真有意思

    -Sid: This whole ice age thing is getting old.

    我说,这“冰川时代”可真没劲

    You know what I could go for? Global warming.

    知道我喜欢什么?“全球变暖”

    -Manfred: Keep dreaming.

    做梦去吧

    -Sid: No, really…

    我可是说真的

    20,000 Years Later

    两万年以后

    End

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第17讲 下一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第1讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)