看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1403  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    In fact, it got so busy at tax time, he was allowed a staff.

    staff: 同事

    事实上,在税季中他如此的忙,允许有一个帮手。

    -Andy: Could you hand me a stack of 1040s?

    a stack of: 一摞

    你可以取1040号表格来吗?

    -Red: “Got me out of the wood shop a month out of the year, and that was fine by me. ”

    “每年有一个月离开监狱去木工场做工,”

    “And still, he kept sending those letters.”

    “同时,安迪仍旧不断的写信。”

    -Man: It's Brooks.

    Brooks出事了!

    -Red: Watch the door. Please, Brooks. Calm the fuck down.

    看着门,冷静点,Brooks。千万别冲动,放下来!

    -Brooks: Stay back, goddamn it! What's going on?

    放下来,该死!发生什么事?

    -Man: One second he's fine, then out come the knives.

    他突然掏出刀来。

    -Red: We can talk about this, right?

    有事慢慢商量好吗?

    -Brooks: There's nothing to talk about. I'll cut his fucking throat.

    没商量余地的,我要割断他的喉咙。

    -Red: What's he done to you?

    他有什么对不起你?

    -Brooks: It's what they done! I got no choice.

    去问狱警吧!我别无选择。

    -Andy: You won't hurt Heywood. We all know that.

    我们都知道,你不会伤害Heywood的对吗,Heywood?

    -Heywood: yes.

    是的。

    -Andy: He's a friend of yours, and Brooks is a reasonable man. Right, guys?

    他是你的朋友,Brooks是讲道理的,对吗?

    So put the knife down. Look at me. Put the knife down.

    那么把刀放下,看着我。把刀放下。

    Look at his neck, for God's sake. Look at his neck. He's bleeding.

    neck: 脖子

    看看他的脖子,看看他的脖子,他在流血。

    -Brooks: It's the only way… they'd let me stay.

    这是唯一,使我留在这里的办法。

    -Andy: This is crazy. You don't want to do this. Put it, put it down.

    你疯了,你不会这样做的。放下,放下刀。

    Take it easy. You'll be all right.

    放松。一切都会好的。

    -Heywood: Him? What about me? Crazy old fool damn near cut my throat!

    throat: 喉咙

    他?那么我呢?这个愚蠢的疯子差点割断我的喉咙!

    -Red: You've had worse from shaving. What did you do to set him off?

    shave: 刮胡子

    你就连刮胡子也比这刮得厉害。究竟怎么会这样?

    -Heywood: Nothing. I come in here to say farewell. Ain't you heard?

    farewell: 再会 ain't: =is not

    没什么,我只是进来和他道别。难到你没听说?

    His parole's come through.

    parole:假释出狱

    他获得假释。

    -Andy: I just don't understand what happened in there.

    我就是不明白,发生什么了。

    1

    rat: 耗子 tin: 罐 shithouse: 厕所

    老家伙疯了。

    -Red: That's enough out of you.

    够了。

    -Man: Heard He had You shitting your pants.

    我听说你吓得尿流。

    -Heywood: fuck you.

    去你妈的。

    -Red: I Knock it off. Brooks ain't no bug. He's just institutionalized.

    ain't: =is not bug: [口]故障,毛病 institutionalized: 使成惯例的

    不要说了!Brooks不是疯了。他只是被体制化了。

    -Heywood: Institutionalized, my ass.

    my ass: 去你的

    体制化?什么东西?

    -Red: The man's been in here 50 years, Heywood, 50 years! This is all he knows.

    他在此已有五十年了,Heywood,五十年!这是他唯一认识的地方。

    In here, he's an important man……an educated man. Outside, he's nothing.

    在这儿,他是个重要的人,一个有教养的人,在外面,他什么都不是。

    Just a used-up con with arthritis in both hands.

    used-up: 疲惫不堪的 arthritis: 关节炎

    只是一个假释出来的囚犯,

    Probably couldn't get a library card if he tried. You know what I'm trying to say?

    申请张借书证都有困难,你明白我说的话吗?

    -Man: I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

    我相信你说是屁话。

    -Red: You believe whatever you want. But I tell you these walls are funny.

    怎么想随你吧。我告诉你,这些围墙很有趣的。

    First you hate them.

    开始,你恨它们,

    Then you get used to them. Enough time passes… you get so you depend on them.

    接着,你适应了它们,时间久了,你开始离不开它们,

    That's “institutionalized.”

    那就是被体制化了。

    -Man: I could never Get Like that.

    我永远也不会那样。

    -Man: Oh, yeah? Shit. Wait till you've been here as long as Brooks.

    因为你没Brooks那样长时间在此。

    -Red: Goddamn right. They send you here for life…that's exactly what they take. Goddamn:非常

    太对了,他们把你送到这里来生活,这就是他们确实想要做的,

    Part that counts, anyway.

    无论怎样已经部分达到了。

    -Brooks: I can't take care of you no more, Jake. You go on now. You're free. You're free.

    我不能再照顾你了,Jake,你走吧,你自由了,你自由了。

    -Police: Good luck, Brooksie.

    Brooksie,祝你好运。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)