看“歌舞青春2”台词学英语:第6讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:353  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Taylor: I don't recall you mentioning the boss is such a creep

    recall: 说过 mention: 提及,说起 creep: 毛骨悚然的感觉

    你可没说过,老板这么讨人厌。

    - Zeke: We still have the ingredients to make this summer sweet

    ingredient:: 原料

    我们还有足夠材料,可以让暑假很甜蜜。

    -Martha: Well, we got rags instead of riches

    rag: 破布,抹布 instead of: 代替 riches: 财富

    我拿到破布,不是钞票。

    -Jason: And all these dirty dishes

    dirty: 脏的 dish: 碟,盘

    还有堆积如山的脏碗盘。

    -All: Just wish I had three wishes

    真希望有三个愿望。

    -Gabriella: Okay, guys, break it up.

    break it up: 散开

    好了,大家散开。

    -Troy: We've got to work, work to work this out.We'll make things right.The sun will shine .If we work, work, there'll be no doubt We can still save the summer if we work this out.

    doubt: 怀疑 save: 解救

    我们要努力撑过去。我们会成功,阳光依然会闪耀。如果成功了,就不用再怀疑。这个暑假还有希望,如果我们撑过去。

    -Chad: Dude, what have you gotten us into?

    老兄,你给我们惹上什么麻烦事?

    -Troy: Come on. We can totally turn this thing around!

    totally: 完全地 turn this thing around: 扭转乾坤

    拜托,我们可以化腐朽为神奇。

    -Chad: I'd rather face a seven footer straight up in the post. Yeah That sure beats hanging here.

    face: 面对 footer: 页脚 straight: 直接地 beat: 打,打败 hang: 悬而不决

    我宁愿在球场上,迎战七尺大汉。没错,胜过在这里。

    -All: And burning someone's toast

    burn: 燃烧 toast: 土司

    “烤焦客人的土司。

    -Jason: I needed Benjamins But this ain't worth the stress

    worth: 值得的 stress: 压力

    就算需要赚钱,也不用在这里受气。

    -All: Maybe there's a better way to fix this greasy mess

    greasy: 油腻的 mess: 混乱

    也许还有其他方法,收拾这里的一团乱。

    -Troy: We're a champion team A well-oiled machine

    champion: 冠军 well-oiled: 平滑的 machine: 机器

    我们是冠军队伍,合作无间的机器。

    And we've faced tougher problems than this

    tough: 困难的 problem: 问题

    我们曾一起克服更困难的问题。

    I know it's a grind But I'm sure we can find

    grind: 苦工作

    虽然很辛苦,但我们一定有办法。

    A way to have fun while we get this job done

    在完成工作的同时找到乐趣。

    We've got to work, work to work this out

    我们要努力撑过去。

    We'll make things right The sun will shine

    我们会成功,阳光依然会闪耀。

    We got to work, work There'll be no doubt

    如果成功了,就不用再怀疑。

    If we all come together

    如果我们同心协力,

    We can work this out

    就会成功完成任务!

    Let's work it!

    让我们开始吧!”

    -All: Tell me what you want

    “告诉我你想要什么。

    Tell me what you need

    告诉我你需要什么。

    A little bit of sugar

    sugar: 糖

    一点糖。

    A little bit of butter

    butter: 黄油

    一点牛油。

    It's the perfect recipe

    perfect: 最好的 recipe: 食谱

    就是最佳组合。

    Payday It'll taste so sweet

    payday: 发薪日 taste: 尝起来 sweet: 甜的

    等到发薪水,报酬就会很丰厚。

    Payday Good enough to eat

    enough: 足够的

    等到发薪水,就可以完成梦想。

    Gonna make some motion pictures

    gonna: (美)将要(等于going to) motion pictures: 电影

    我要拍电影。

    Hit the mall with all my sisters

    hit the mall: 购物

    和好姐妹去逛街。

    Get tickets to the Knicks and Sixers

    ticket: 票;入场券

    去看Knicks 和 Sixers的比赛。

    Kick it with the music mixers

    kick: 踢,反冲 mixer: 混音器

    我要弄一台混音器。

    Buy a ride that suits my style

    buy: 买 ride: 交通工具 suit: 合适 style: 风格

    买一辆个性名车。

    Lounge around the pool awhile

    lounge: 闲逛 pool : 水塘 awhile: 片刻

    在泳池旁享受惬意时光。

    Make a date with my favorite girl

    date: 约会 favorite: 最喜爱的

    和心爱的女孩去约会。

    We've got it made

    梦想会成真。

    Whoa, we've got to work, work to work this out

    我们要努力撑过去。

    We'll make things right The sun will shine

    我们会成功,阳光依然会闪耀。

    If we work, work, there'll be no doubt

    如果成功了,就不用再怀疑。

    We can still save the summer If we work this out

    这个暑假还有希望,如果我们撑过去。

    Work this Got to work this

    努力,加油。

    We can work this out

    我们会成功的。”

    -Troy: So, can we work this out?

    所以呢,行不行?

    -Chad: Yeah, we can work it out.

    work out: 解决

    可以。

    -Mr. Fulton: Send the waiters right in.

    send: 使进入

    服务生,开工吧。

    -Troy: Miss me? Of course you did. Hey, you ever been on a golf course?

    miss: 想念 golf: 高尔夫球 course: 场地

    想我吗?当然想啰。嘿,有没有去过高尔夫球场?

    -Gabriella: We're employees, Troy. Not members. And I don't play golf.

    employee: 雇员

    Troy,我们是员工不是会员,而且我不会打高尔夫。

    -Troy: Who said anything about golf?

    谁说高尔夫啦?

    -Gabriella: Are you sure it's okay for us to be out here?

    你确定我们可以来这里吗?

    -Troy: Yeah, unless the jackrabbits turn us in.

    unless: 除非 jackrabbit: 长耳大野兔 turn in: 告发

    对,除非有人告密。

    -Gabriella: So, how's kitchen duty?

    kitchen: 厨房 duty: 责任;职务;关税

    厨房工作如何?

    -Troy: Oh, you know, the team that washes dishes together, wins together.

    team: 团队 win: 获胜

    我们团队有福同享、有难同当。

    -Gabriella: My mom said summer jobs look good on college applications.

    summer job: 暑假打工 application: 申请

    我妈说暑假打工,对申请大学很有助益。

    -Troy: All part of the frightening concept called “our future.”

    frightening: 令人恐惧的 concept: 观念

    除了那恐怖的“未来”概念以外。

    -Gabriella: Are you worried?

    你担心吗?

    -Troy: Hey, college costs a fortune. My parents are saving pennies, unlike the people at this place.

    cost: 花费 fortune: 财富save pennies: 攒钱 penny: 便士 unlike: 和……不同

    大学要花好多钱。我爸妈只能筹出一点,跟这里的人完全不同。

    -Gabriella: You're a cinch for a scholarship.

    cinch: 肚带;[俚]有把握的事情 scholarship: 奖学金

    你拿奖学金不成问题的。

    -Troy: I'm only as good as whatever happens next season. It's… I always liked the idea of being in charge of my future, until it actually started happening.

    happen: 发生 season: 季节 idea: 想法 in charge of: 负责 until: 在……以前 actually : 实际上

    一切要看下个球季的表现才行。我总是喜欢掌握自己的未来。但真的来临时我又怕。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“歌舞青春2”台词学英语:第5讲 下一篇:看“歌舞青春2”台词学英语:第7讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)