看“歌舞青春1”台词学英语:第13讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:870  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    'Cause now I have to pretend that I don't really care

    pretend: 假装

    因为我必须假装我不在乎

    I thought you were my fairy tale

    我原以为你是我的童话

    A dream when I'm not sleeping

    一个我做的美梦

    A wish upon a star that's coming true

    一个成真的愿望

    But everybody else could tell

    但任何人都知道

    That I confused my feelings with the truth

    我在骗自己

    When there was me and you

    当只有我和你

    I swore I knew the melody that I heard you singing

    我发誓我知道你所唱的旋律

    And when you smiled you made me feel like I could sing along

    当你微笑的时候使我感到我可以唱

    But then you went and changed the words

    但然后你离开,食言

    Now my heart is empty

    现在我的心灵空虚

    I'm only left with used-to-bes and once upon a song

    我只感到我被利用,当有一首歌的时候

    Now I know your not a fairy tale

    现在我知道你不是个童话

    And dreams were meant for sleeping

    美梦只是在梦中

    And wishes on a star just don't come true

    流星的愿望不会实现

    'Cause now even I can tell

    因为我现在知道

    That I confused my feelings with the truth

    我在骗自己

    'Cause I liked the view

    因为我喜欢那场景

    When there was me and you

    只有我和你

    I can't believe that I could be so blind

    我不能相信我这么无视

    It's like you were floating while I was falling

    就象你浮上去而我在下沉

    And I didn't mind

    我不在乎

    Because I liked the view, ooh ooh, ooh, ooh

    因为我喜欢那场景

    I thought you felt it too

    我以为你也这么想

    When there was me and you

    当只有你和我

    -Troy: Hey, how you doing?

    嗨,你好吗?

    I wanna talk to you about something.

    我想和你谈谈

    -Gabriella: And here it is: I know what it's like to carry a load with your friends.

    load: 负担

    就是: 我明白这好像是对你的朋友的负担

    I get it. You've got your boys, Troy. It's OK. So we're good.

    我明白了,你有你的队伍,Troy 好的,我们就这样吧

    -Troy: Good about what? I wanna talk about the final callbacks.

    就怎么样?我想和你谈谈最后的试镜

    -Gabriella: I don't wanna do the callbacks either.

    我也不想参加试镜了

    Who are we trying to kid? You've got your team and I've got mine.

    我们要骗谁?你有你的队伍,我有我

    I'll do the scholastic decathlon and you'll win the championships.

    我会参加学术竞赛,你赢你的冠军

    It's where we belong.

    那是我们的归宿

    go, Wildcats.

    野猫队

    -Troy: But I…

    可是我…

    -Gabriella: Me neither.

    我也不

    -Troy: Gabriella?

    Gabriella?

    -All: Go Wildcats!

    野猫队!

    -Zeke: Hey, Captain!

    嗨,队长!

    What's with Troy?

    Troy怎么了?

    -Chad: Don't worry about it.

    别担心

    -All: Oh, hey!

    嗨!

    -Chad: Troy! Hey.

    Troy!嗨

    -Zeke: Hey, Troy!

    嗨,Troy!

    -Chad: Hey, um…

    嗨,嗯…

    We just had another team meeting.

    我们刚刚开了队会

    -Troy: Oh… wonderful.

    哦…好

    -Chad: We had a team meeting about how we haven't been acting like a team.

    我们开会讨论我们怎么表现得不象一只队伍

    I mean us, not you.

    我意思我们,不是你

    -Chad: About the singing thing…

    关于唱歌的事…

    -Troy: I don't even wanna talk about it.

    不,不想谈这个

    -Chad: We just want you to know that we're gonna be there.

    我们想要你知道我们会在那里

    Cheering for you.

    cheer: 欢呼

    为你喝彩

    -Troy: Huh?

    呃?

    -Zeke: If singing is what you wanna do,

    如果唱歌是你想做的

    we should boost you up, not tear you down.

    我们应该支持你,不是捣乱

    -Chad: Yeah. Win or lose, we're teammates.

    对,无论输赢,我们是队友

    That's what we're about. Even if you turn out to be the worst singer in the world.

    这才是我们,即使你是最差的歌手

    Which we don't know, because we haven't heard you sing.

    我们还不清楚这个,因为我们还没听你唱过

    -Troy: You're not gonna hear me sing, guys.

    你们不会听到我唱了

    Because Gabriella won't even talk to me…

    因为 Gabriella不和我讲话了

    …and I don't know why.

    我不知道为什么

    -Chad: We do.

    我们知道

    -Zeke: I baked these fresh today.

    我今天新做的

    You'll probably want to try one before we tell you the rest.

    你也许在我们告诉你之前想尝尝

    -Taylor Mchessey: Gabriella, we were jerks.

    jerk: 蠢人

    Gabriella,我们是混蛋

    No, we were worse than jerks because we were mean jerks.

    不,我们更坏,因为我们还刻薄

    We thought Troy and the whole singing thing was

    我们以为Troy和唱歌的事

    killing our chances of having you on the scholastic decathlon team.

    会破坏你参加我们学术竞赛的队伍

    -Gabriella: I heard what he had to say. I'm on your team now. Done.

    我听说他所要讲的,我现在参加你们的队伍,好了

    -Taylor Mchessey: No, not done.

    不,不对

    We knew that Chad could get Troy to say things

    我们知道Chad使得Troy说那些的

    to make you want to forget about the callbacks.

    而使你忘掉试镜

    We planned it, and we're embarrassed and sorry.

    我们是计划好的,我们很难堪,对不起

    -Gabriella: No one forced Troy to say anything. And you know what? It's OK.

    没人逼Troy说那些话。你们知道什么?算了

    We should prepare for the decathlon, it's time to move on.

    我们应该准备比赛,是该忘掉的时候了

    -Taylor Mchessey: No, it's not OK.

    The decathlon is whatever, but how you feel about us, and even more, Troy

    竞赛不算什么,但你怎么看我们,而且,Troy

    that's what really matters.

    很重要

    We tried.

    我们努力了

    -Troy: Hi, uh… Just came to say I'm sorry.

    嗨…我来讲对不起

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“歌舞青春1”台词学英语:第12讲 下一篇:看“歌舞青春1”台词学英语:第14讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)