看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第2讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:599  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Sam: Yeah, of course I kept it, Mikaela. It's like my Superbowl jersey. I bled in this thing.

    Superbowl: 美国橄榄球超级联赛 jersey: 毛线衫,毛线针织衫 blood: 流血

    是啊,当然得留着,Mikaela。这可是我的战袍,浸透着鲜血啊!

    -Mikaela: Wow, you're pretty confident, huh?

    pretty: 相当地 confident: 自信的

    哇啊!你口气不小呀!嗯?

    -Sam: No, it's not that. It's just that my low self-esteem's at an all-time high.

    self-esteem: 自尊,自负

    不,不是那样的。我向来没什么自信,刚才只是一个小高潮罢了。

    -Mikaela: Do you think your little box of souveniers is gonna keep me from leaving you?

    你以为那些个小纪念品就能留住我的心了。

    -Sam: You really should come with me; they got cheap apartments in campus.

    apartment: 一套公寓房间 campus: (大学)校园

    你真该和我一起走。学校旁边房子很便宜。

    -Mikaela: Well, that does not gonna happen until I get my man child father rushed out of prison, back on his feet.

    rush out of: 离开 prison: 监狱

    呃,这个现在不太可能,除非我那不省心的老爸走上正道,能养活自己了才行。

    -Sam: I heard that.

    我可听着呢。

    -Repairman: Where did you put the clutch covers?

    clutch: 离合器 cover: 盖子

    离合器盖子在哪儿?

    -Mikaela: Next to the cam shafts.

    cam: 凸轮 shaft: 轴,杆状物

    凸轮轴旁边。

    -Sam: I love it when you say cam shafts. Whisper it to me.

    whisper: 小声说

    我就喜欢你说这术语。再说一遍。

    -Mikaela: Cam shafts. God, I hate you.

    凸轮轴。天!我对你恨不起来。

    -Sam: It's my Witwicky charm. Wait, hold on. Wait, hold on a second.

    charm: 魔力,魅力 hold on: 不挂断,等一下

    这是家传的魅力。喂,别挂,稍等一下!

    -Mikaela: I guess we're not breaking up. I'll be over in 20.

    我觉得我们不会分手。二十分钟后见。

    -Sam: Mikaela… I think this little bit Cube got stuck on my shirt.

    cube: 近似立方形的东西 stuck on: 沾上

    Mikaela,我衬衫里有块方块的碎片。

    -Mikaela: Sam?

    山姆?

    -Sam: Oh God! It's a fire! Dad, we got a fire! Fire!

    哦!上帝! 着火了!老爸,着火了!着火了!

    -Mother: Ron, did you know it was gonna be this hard?

    hard: 困难的

    Ron,我怎么知道会有这么难受?

    -Father: C-Can you just stop?

    你别闹行吗?

    -Mother: Yeah, okay, I'll stop.

    好,好,我不闹。

    -Father: Just wait…

    等一下…

    -Mother: You carry this shit.

    你自己搬东西吧。

    -Father: I'll--I'll… Wow!

    我会…我会…哇哦!

    -Mother: You know what? I don't wanna go anywhere with you. I don't wanna go to France with you.

    知道不?我哪儿都不跟你去,我没心情跟你去法国,

    I don't wanna go around the corner with you.

    go around: 四处走动 corner: 角落,转角

    我连遛弯都懒得跟你去。

    -Father: Alright, fine.

    好!你行!

    -Mother: I'm just going back inside.

    老娘回去看家去。

    -Father: I'll call you from Paris. What is all the racket?

    racket: 喧闹纷乱

    那我自己去。怎么动静这么大?

    -Sam: Whoa.

    哇啊!

    -Father: Sam? Whoa, Whoa.

    山姆? 哇!哇!

    -Sam: Dad…

    老爸…

    -Father: What was that?

    那是什么玩意?

    -Sam: It's the whole kitchen!

    kitchen: 厨房

    厨卫用具!

    -Father: Help me… Oh my…

    救命…哦,我的…

    -Sam: Bumblebee!

    bumblebee: 大黄蜂

    大黄蜂!

    -Father: Oh, jeez! Phone 9-1-1.

    哦,天啊!快点报警!

    -Sam: Bumblebee! Get in the garage.

    garage: 车库,汽车修理产

    大黄蜂! 回车库去。

    -Mother: What the fuck is happening?

    这些都是怎么回事?

    -Sam: What happened to restraint, man? Just go in the garage, quietly please?

    restraint: 抑制,克制

    到底怎么了,兄弟?赶快进去,动作轻点行吗?

    -Mother: Holy mother! Oh, my God!

    holy: 神圣的,圣洁的

    我的妈呀!哦!我的天呀!

    -Sam: I--In the garage, now!

    回…回车库去,快!

    -Mother: Power's out! Get the cops out! Come on, you guys. What are you waiting for? My house is on fire!

    on fire: 着火 power: 电源 cop: 警察

    没电了! 警察来了!快点!你们这些人,还在等什么?我家房子着火了!

    -Mikaela: What happened?

    怎么了?

    -Sam: Come here. Listen, I need you to take the Cube sliver. Put it in your purse, right now.

    silver: 银 purse: 钱包 right now: 立刻,马上

    过来!听着,我要你拿着这个方块碎片,你拿着放钱包里。快点!

    -Mother: Sam Witwicky…

    Sam Witwicky…

    -Sam: Yes, Mom.

    我在,妈妈。

    -Mother: A word with you.

    我有话说。

    -Sam: Yeah.

    好!

    -Mother: Hi, Mikaela.

    嗨,Mikaela!

    -Mikaela: Hi.

    你好!

    -Mother: I have a bald spot.

    bald: 秃头的 spot: 地点,斑点

    我这儿秃了。

    -Mikaela: Oh.

    哦!

    -Father: An old furnace, I think.

    furnace: 炉子,熔炉

    炉子太旧了,我猜是。

    -Mother: Become a waffle iron. When you go, he goes. I cannot live with this psychotic alien in my garage.

    waffle: 格子松饼 iron: 铁,熨斗 psychotic: 精神病的

    烤饼干弄的。你走了,它也得走。我不能让个神经病机器人住在我车库里。

    -Father: Judy, shh. National security. Look, if we stay quiet, they're gonna take care of everything. Just consider this the official start of a remodel, okay?

    national: 国家的 security: 安全 take care of: 照看,照顾 consider: 考虑 official: 正式的,官方的

    Judy,嘘。国家机密。听着!如果我们不吱声,他们自然会摆平一切。这一回就当是政府赞助我们重新装修,好吗?

    -Mother: Fine. If the government's paying, I want a pool and a hot tub.

    government: 政府 pool: 池,水塘 tub: 桶,浴盆

    好吧!如果是政府买单,那我要游泳池还有喷泉浴缸。

    -Father: Fine. Okay.

    好的,行!

    -Mother: And I'm gonna skinny-dip and you can't say shit about it!

    skinny-dip: 裸泳

    我要裸泳,你要有意见就死定了!

    -Sam: Yeah, you know you're a tool.

    伙计,你有麻烦了。

    -Mikaela: He's having voice problems.

    他嗓子有问题。

    -Sam: He's playing it up. Bee, I want to talk to you about the college thing, okay?

    play up: 加油,用劲

    他在装呢。大黄蜂,我跟你说说上大学的事儿,好吗?

    -Bumblebee: I'm so excited

    excited: 兴奋的

    我好兴奋啊!

    -Sam: Hey. I'm not taking you with me.

    嘿,我不能带你去。

    -Mikaela: I wanna wait outside, okay?

    我还是去外面吧。好吧?

    -Sam: I wanted to tell you about this earlier. It's just that…You know, Here's the thing. Freshmen aren't allowed to have cars.

    freshman: 大一新生 allow: 允许,准许

    我本想早点告诉你。只是…你知道,是这样,新生不允许有车。

    I know, and if it was up to me, I'd take you with me, but it's not, Bee.

    up to: 该由…决定

    要是我说了算,我肯定带你去,可惜不行,大黄蜂。

    Look, you're an Autobot. You shouldn't be living in my dad's garage.

    听着!你是汽车人。你不该住在我爸的车库里。

    I mean, you're suffocating in here. You deserve better than this. This is hard enough, man, don't make it harder.

    suffocate: 使窒息而死 deserve: 应该得到

    我是说,你在这儿会憋坏的,你该呆在更好的地方的。我很难受,兄弟别让我更难受了。

    Can you just look at me, please? Come on, big guy. Look, the guardian thing is done, okay?

    guardian: 保护的,守护的

    你就看着我,好吗?别这样,伙计!听着,你保镖当得很好,对吧?

    You did your job. Look, I'm safe now. You need to go be with lead of the Autobots andthe others.

    你很尽职。看,我现在安全了,你应该回去找同伴们。

    I just want to be normal, Bee. That's why I'm going to college. I can't do that with you. It's not the last time I'm gonna see you, you know, Bee.

    normal: 正常的

    我也想做普通人,大黄蜂。所以我要上大学,因此我不能带你。咱们也不是再也见不着面。嗯,伙计!

    Come on, don't do that. Bee, you're killing me, Bee. But you'll always be my first car. Love you, Bee. Wow!

    得了,别这样!伙计!别逼我行吗?大黄蜂,但你永远是我的第一辆车。我爱你,大黄蜂!喔!

    -Father: Between state farm and the taxpayers, we're all taken care of.

    state: 州,国 taxpayer: 纳税人

    保险公司,纳税人都会给我们补偿的。

    -Mother: You got dirt all over you.

    dirt: 污垢,泥土

    你身上全是土。

    -Father: Stop, stop.

    不用,不用。

    -Mother: What?

    什么呀?

    -Father: It's--I'm okay. Well, look.

    我… 不用擦。哦,看!

    -Mikaela: So you think you can make it through those East Coast winners without me?

    make through: 完成

    你觉得没我也可以度过大学几年,是吧?

    -Sam: You're like the best thing that ever happened to me.

    你的地位无人能及。

    -Mikaela: And?

    然后呢?

    -Sam: And I'll do anything for you.

    而且我愿意付出一切。

    -Mikaela: And?

    然后呢?

    -Mother: I think Sam's about to say the L word.

    about to: 即将,刚要

    我想山姆马上就要对她表白了。

    -Father: Let's go, kiddo.

    上啊!儿子!

    -Sam: Nice timing, Dad. I… adore you.

    timing: 时间的掌控 adore: 崇拜,爱慕

    真会挑时候,老爸。我… 喜欢你

    -Mikaela: That's not the word that I wanna hear really now.

    这不是我要听的那个字。

    -Sam: What are you talking about? It's the same word as the other word.

    你在说什么?意思还不都一样。

    -Mikaela: It's not the same word.

    当然不一样。

    -Sam: Look, if I said the other word now, you forced me to say won't mean anything. Plus, you haven't said it either.

    force: 强迫,强夺 plus: 并且

    听着!我现在即便说了,也是你逼我说的。你也从没说过那个字,

    So don't get mad at me for not saying it.

    get mad at: 对某人生气

    所以不许冲我发火。

    -Mikaela: Yeah, but I haven't said it because guys always run when you say it first.

    对,我是没说。因为男生只想逃避责任。

    -Sam: Yeah, well, so do girls. Especially, girls like you with options.

    especially: 特别,尤其 option: 选择

    对,女生也一样啊。而且你又不怕没人追。

    -Mikaela: So this is all part of your elaborate plan to keep me interested?

    elaborate: 精细的,详细的

    你为了不让我离开才故意不表白,是吧?

    -Sam: Can be.

    算是吧!

    -Mikaela: Ain't those working?

    不是挺有效的吗?

    -Sam: Have a kiss.

    吻一下。

    -Mikaela: We'll make it work, I promise.

    promise: 承诺,允诺

    我们可以的,我保证。

    -Autobots C: The female has the Cube fragment.

    female: 女子 fragment: 碎片,断片

    那女人有方块碎片。

    -Decepticon: Soundwave acknowledges. Pursue her. Retrieve it.

    soundwave: 声波,音波 acknowledge: 确认,告知收到 pursue: 追捕,追击 retrieve: 取回,恢复

    全体霸天虎注意,跟着她,夺回碎片。

    -Control Center: Autobot twins, report to Hangar Three.

    汽车人双胞胎到三号机库报到。

    -Autobots: Excuse me, excuse me. Hello. What a night. Yeah, baby, it's upgrade time. upgrade: 提高,加强

    借过!过一下!嗨!这晚上过的!是,宝贝,该升级了。

    Yes, oh, yeah. Look here. Come on, let me call right here. Time to get my sexy on.

    对!哦!对!看这儿!快点!就这儿。这不是我的老相好嘛。

    -Autobots A: Green, I know, Green is mine, I call green. Be my body I got the green. that hurt, man.

    hurt: 伤害,使疼痛

    绿的,我就知道。绿的是我的,我要绿的。做我的身体吧!我要绿色。疼死我了!

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第1讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第3讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)