看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第3讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:911  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -One kid: Come on, let's go.

    快,我们走。

    -Mr. Ray: Come on, sing with me!

    来吧,和我一起唱!

    “There's porifera, coelenterate. Hydrozoa, scyphozoan. Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three. ”

    “有海绵动物,腔肠动物。水螅纲,钵水母纲,珊瑚虫类,栉水母类,苔藓虫门,三个。”

    -Nemo: Hey, guys, wait up!

    guy: 伙计,家伙 wait up: 停下来等别人赶上 wait: 等待

    嘿,等一下!

    -Kid A: Whoa. Cool.

    哇。太棒了。

    -Kid B: Save you life!

    save: 拯救 life: 生命

    救了你的命!

    -Kid A: Ah, you guys made me ink.

    ink: 用墨水画,涂墨水

    噢,你们吓死我了。

    -Nemo: What's that?

    那是什么?

    -Kid B: I know what that is. Sandy Plankton, can tell it, he saw one. He called…he said it, was called a…a butt.

    call: 叫,命名 butt: 臀部

    我知道那是什么,Sandy叔叔曾经看到过。

    -All: Whoa. Wow.

    哇。喔。

    -Kid C: That's a pretty big butt.

    pretty: 相当

    那可真是一个大屁股。

    -Kid B: Oh, look at me. I'm going to touch the butt.

    look at: 注视,看 be going to: 将要 touch: 触碰,触摸

    噢,看我的。我要去摸那个大屁股。

    -All: Ah-choo! Whoa!

    啊--咻!哇!哈哈哈!

    -Kid A: Oh, yeah? Let's see you get closer.

    哦,耶?你走近点让我们看看。

    -Kid B: OK. Beat that.

    beat: 克服,打败,战胜

    好的。太容易了。

    -Kid A: Come on, Nemo. How far can you go?

    how far: 多远

    来啊,Nemo,你能游多远?

    -Nemo: My dad says it's not safe.

    safe: 安全的

    我爸爸说那不安全。

    -Marlin: Nemo! No!

    Nemo!不!

    -Nemo: Dad?

    爸爸?

    -Marlin: You were about to swim into open water.

    be about to: 将要,面临 swim: 游泳 swim into: 进入 open: 空旷的 water: 水

    你要游到海面了。

    -Nemo: No, I wasn't.

    不,我没有。

    -Marlin: Good thing I was here. If I hadn't shown up…

    good thing: 好事情,幸运的事情 show up: 出现,到场 show: 出现,展示

    多亏我在这里,如果我没出现……

    -Kid A: He wasn't going to go.

    他没要过去。

    -Kid B: Yeah, He was too afraid.

    afraid: 害怕的,胆怯的

    他太害怕了。

    -Nemo: No, I wasn't.

    不,我不怕。

    -Marlin: This does not concern you, kids. And you're lucky, I don't tell your parents. You know you can't swim well.

    concern: 有关于,关系到 parents: 双亲,父母亲

    这不管你们的事。你们很幸运我不会告诉你们的家长。你知道你游泳技术还不行。

    -Nemo: I can swim fine, Dad, OK?

    fine: 很好,不错

    我游得很好,老爸,行吗?

    -Marlin: No, it's not OK. You shouldn't be near here.

    不,那不好。你不应该靠近这里。

    OK, I was right. You'll start school in a year or two.

    start school: 开始求学

    好了,我是对的。你还是过一两年再上学吧。

    -Nemo: No, Dad! Just because you're scared of the ocean.

    scared: 害怕的 be scared of: 害怕 ocean: 海洋,大海

    不,老爸!只是因为你害怕大海。

    -Marlin: Clearly, you're not ready…and you're not coming back until you are.

    clearly: 清楚地,明白地 ready: 准备就绪的 come back: 返回,回来

    已经很清楚了,你还没有准备好……在你没准备好之前你要到这里来。

    You think, you can do these things…but you just can't, Nemo!

    你认为你可以做这些事……但是你还做不到,Nemo!

    -Nemo: I hate you.

    hate: 憎恨,讨厌

    我恨你。

    -Mr. Ray: There's…nothing to see. Gather. Over there.

    nothing: 什么都没有,没有东西 over there: 那里

    没什么好看的。到这来。去那边。

    Excuse me. Is there anything I can do? I am a scientist, sir. Is there any problem?

    excuse: 原谅 excuse me: 对不起 scientist: 科学家 problem: 困难,问题

    对不起,我可以帮你吗?先生,我是他们的科学老师,出什么事了吗?

    -Marlin: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt things.

    mean to do: 故意做某事 interrupt: 打断

    对不起,我不是故意要打断你。

    He isn't a good swimmer, and it's a little too soon…for him to be out here unsupervised.

    swimmer: 游泳者 soon: 早,快 unsupervised: 未受监管的,未受监督的

    他游泳技术还不行,在没有允许的情况下就到那去。我想对他来说还有点为时过早。

    -Mr. Ray: Well, I can assure you, he's quite safe with me.

    assure: 保证,确认 quite: 十分地

    我向你保证,他和我在一起会很安全。

    -Marlin: I'm sure he is, but you have a large class…and he can get lost from sight, if you're not looking.

    sure: 肯定的 large: 大量的,多的 get lost: 走失,迷失 sight: 视野,视线

    我相信他会的,但是你有这么多学生……他可能在你没有注意到的情况下,就会脱离你的视线的。

    I'm not saying you're not looking.

    我不是说你没有注意。

    -All: Oh, my gosh! Nemo's swimming out to sea!

    gosh: 天哪,啊呀

    噢,糟了!Nemo正在游向海面!

    -Marlin: Nemo! What do you think you're doing?

    Nemo!你知道你在干什么吗?

    You'll get stuck out there…and I'll have to get you before another fish does.

    stuck: 不能动的 out there: 在那边,向那边

    你会被卡住的……我会在另一条鱼那么做之前把你抓住的。

    Get back here! I said get back here now! Stop! You take one more move, mister…Don't you dare!

    get back: 回来 stop: 停止 move: 移动,行动 mister: 先生 dare: 敢,竟敢

    快回来!我说你现在回来!停下!你再敢往前游一下……

    If you put one fin on that boat…Are you listening to me? Are you listening to me? Don't touch the boat! Nemo!

    fin: 鱼鳍 boat: 小船 listen: 听 listen to: 听……讲话

    别碰那艘船……你在听吗?你有没有听?不要碰那个船--Nemo!

    -All: He touched the butt.

    touch: 触碰 butt: 臀部

    他摸了屁股耶!

    -Marlin: You paddle your little tail, right back here, Nemo. That's right.

    paddle: 划桨,拍打 tail: 尾巴

    你赶快用你的小尾巴给我游回来,Nemo。这就对了。

    You are in big trouble, young man. Do you hear me? Big…

    in trouble: 遇到麻烦,陷入困境 trouble: 困境,麻烦 young: 年轻的 hear: 听见

    你有大麻烦了,年轻人。你听见我说的了么,大……

    -All: Aah!

    啊!

    -Nemo: Aah! Daddy! Help me!

    啊!老爸!救我!

    -Marlin: I'm coming, Nemo!

    我来了,Nemo!

    -Mr. Ray: Aah! Get under me, kids!

    啊!藏到我下面来,孩子们!

    -Nemo: Aah! Oh! No! Dad! Daddy!

    啊!噢!不!老爸!老爸!

    -Marlin: Oh! Nemo! Uh. Nemo! Nemo, no! Nemo! Nemo! Nemo! No! No! Aah! Uhh. Nemo! Nemo!

    噢!Nemo!啊。Nemo!Nemo,不!Nemo!Nemo!Nemo!不!不!啊!啊。Nemo!Nemo!

    -Diver A: Whoa! Hold on.

    hold on: 坚持,等等 hold: 保持

    哇!坚持住。

    -Marlin: Oh, no. No. No, it's gone. It's gone. No, no, it can't be gone. No, no! Nemo! Nemo! Nemo!

    gone: 离去的,消失的

    噢,不。不,不,不见了。不见了。不,不,怎么会不见了。不!不!Nemo!Nemo!Nemo!

    No! Nemo! Nemo! No! No! Please no! No, no! Has anybody seen a boat? Please! A white boat!

    anybody: 任何人,无论谁 white: 白色的

    不!Nemo!Nemo!不!不,求你了,不!不,不!有人看到一艘船了吗?求你们了!一艘白色的船!

    They took my son! My son! Help me, please.

    他们带走了我的儿子!我的儿子!帮帮我,求你们了。

    -Dory: Look out!

    look out: 小心,当心

    小心!

    -Marlin: What? Ooh. Ohh.

    什么?噢。哦。

    -Dory: Ohh. Oh, oh. Sorry, I didn't see you. Sir? Are You OK?

    噢,噢,噢。对不起。我没有看到你。先生?你还好吗?

    -Marlin: He's gone, he's gone.

    他不见了,他不见了。

    -Dory: There, there. It's all right.

    all right: 良好的

    好,好,没事了。

    -Marlin: He's gone.

    他不见了。

    -Dory: It'll be OK.

    没事的。

    -Marlin: No, no. They took him away. I have to find the boat.

    take away: 带走,拿走 have to: 不得不,必须 boat: 小船

    不,不。他们带走了他。我一定要找到那条船。

    -Dory: A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat.

    船?嘿,我看到了一艘船。

    -Marlin: You have?

    你看到了?

    -Dory: It passed by not too long ago.

    pass by: 经过,路过 pass: 通过,越过 ago: 之前,不久,以前 long ago: 很久以前

    不久之前刚刚经过。

    -Marlin: A white one?

    白色的?

    -Dory: Hi. I'm Dory.

    嘿。我叫Dory。

    -Marlin: Where? Which way?

    在哪?哪个方向?

    -Dory: Oh, oh, oh. It went…this way. It went this way. Follow me.

    follow: 跟随

    噢,噢,噢。往那边去了。往那边去了,跟我来。

    -Marlin: Thank you. Thank you, thank you so much.

    谢谢你。谢谢你,真是太谢谢你了。

    -Dory: No problem.

    no problem: 不麻烦,没什么事儿,非常容易 problem: 问题

    没关系。

    -Marlin: Hey! Wait!

    wait: 等待

    嘿!等等!

    -Dory: Will you quit it?

    quit: 放弃,停止,终止

    你能不能别老跟着我?

    -Marlin: What?

    什么?

    -Dory: I'm trying to swim here. Ocean isn't big enough for you? You got a problem, buddy? Huh? Huh?

    try to do: 试图做……,努力做…… ocean: 海洋 enough: 足够的 buddy: 伙计,老兄

    我想在这里游一会,海里这么大不够你游的吗?你有麻烦了,伙计?啊?啊?

    Do you? Do you? Do you? You want a piece of me? I'm scared now. What…

    piece: 小段,部分,碎块 a piece of: 一块 scared: 吓坏的,害怕的

    是吗?是吗?是吗?你想要和我单挑吗?我可不怕你。什么……

    -Marlin: Wait a minute.

    wait a minute: 等一下 wait: 等待 minute: 分钟,很短的时间

    等一下……

    -Dory: Stop following me, OK?

    不要再跟着我,好吗?

    -Marlin: What're you talking about? You're showing me where the boat went.

    talk about: 讲述,谈论 show: 展示 boat: 小船

    什么?你在带我去找那艘船。

    -Dory: A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat.

    船?嘿,我看到了一艘船。

    It passed by not too long ago. It went…this way. It went this way. Follow me.

    它才经过没多久。它朝那边去了。它朝那边去了,跟我来。

    -Marlin: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What is going on?

    go on: 发生

    等一下,出什么事了?

    -Dory: I did? Oh, no.

    我说过了么?噢,不。

    -Marlin: If this is some kind of practical joke, it's not funny. And I know funny. I'm a clownfish.

    practical joke: 恶作剧 practical: 实际的,实质的 joke: 玩笑,笑柄 funny: 滑稽的

    如果这是什么玩笑的话,这并不好笑。我是只小丑鱼。别想在我面前班门弄斧。

    -Dory: No, it's not. I know it's not. I'm so sorry. You see, I suffer from, short-term memory loss.

    suffer from: 遭受,蒙受,遭遇 suffer: 遭受 short-term: 短期的,短时间的 memory: 记忆力,记性 loss: 损失,丧失,丢失 short-term memory: 短时记忆

    不,不是的。我知道那不是玩笑,对不起。我有短暂性失忆症。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第2讲 下一篇:看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第4讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)