看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第10讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1376  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    And then you were, like, “Whoa.”

    最后你像这样,“哇!”

    -Marlin: What are you talking about?

    你在说什么呀?

    -Crush: You, mini-man. Taking on the jellies. You got serious thrill issues, dude. Ohh. Awesome.

    mini-man: 小人,小伙儿 mini:小,微型 take on: 与对手进行较量 jelly: 果冻,水母 serious: 认真的 thrill: 刺激,兴奋 issue: 事情,问题 awesome: 极棒的

    你,小丑鱼。大战水母群。你可真会找刺激啊,伙计。佩服。

    -Marlin: Uhh. Oh, my stomach. Ohh!

    stomach: 肚子,腹部

    啊,我好难受,我想吐!

    -Crush: Oh, man. No hurling on the shell, dude, OK? Just waxed it.

    hurl: 呕吐 shell: 硬壳,外壳 wax: 打蜡,给……上蜡

    啊,伙计。别吐在我背上,好吗?我刚打过腊。

    -Marlin: So, Mr. Turtle…

    turtle: 海龟,甲鱼

    海龟先生。

    -Crush: Whoa, dude. Mr. Turtle is my father. The name's Crush.

    哇,伙计,海龟先生是我老爸。我叫Crush。

    -Marlin: Crush? Really? OK, Crush. I need to get to the East Australian Current. E.A.C.

    Australian: 澳大利亚的 current: 气流,水流,洋流

    Crush?真的?好的,龟龟。我想去东澳洲暖流。就是EAC。

    -Crush: Oh, dude. You're riding it, dude! Check it out!

    ride: 骑,乘坐 check out: 检查,核对 check: 检查

    啊,伙计。远在天边,近在眼前,伙计!抬头瞧瞧吧!

    -Crush: OK, grab shell, dude!

    grab: 抓住,抓紧 shell: 壳,外壳

    好,系上安全带,朋友!

    -Marlin: Grab wh-a-a-at?!

    系上什……什么?!

    -Crush: Righteous! Righteous! Yeah! Stop! So…What brings you on this fine day to the E.A.C.?

    righteous: 极棒的,精彩的 bring: 造成 fine: 美好的

    太棒了!太棒了!是的!停了!那么……你们大老远的跑东澳暖流来干什么?

    -Marlin: Dory and I need to get to Sydney. Dory! Is she all right?

    all rght: 完好的

    Dory和我要去悉尼。Dory!她没出什么事情吧?

    -Crush: Huh? Oh, little blue. She is sub-level, dude.

    sub-level: 下层的,下级的 sub: 是个词缀,在……下面,低于…… level: 等级,高度

    啊,你是说那个蓝色的小家伙吗?她在下面,伙计。

    -Marlin: Dory! Dory! Dory! Dory. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. It's my fault.

    fault: 过错,过失

    Dory!Dory!Dory!Dory。我很抱歉。那都是我的错。是我的错。

    -Dory: Twenty-nine, thirty! Ready or not, here I come!

    ready or not: 准备好了,准备待发 ready: 准备就绪的

    29,30!准备好了,我来了!

    -Dory: There you are! Catch me if you can!

    catch: 抓住,逮住

    你在哪儿啊?!有本事就来抓我!

    -Marlin: Dory?

    Dory?

    -All kids: Nice wave! Oh, wow! Heh heh. Up you go! Up you go!

    wave: 波浪

    漂亮的水波!啊!嘿嘿。送你上去!送你上去!

    Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa-oh-oh-oh!

    喔呼!喔呼!哇!哇!哇啊啊啊!

    -Marlin: Oh, my goodness!

    goodness: 上帝,天啊

    啊,我的老天!

    -Crush: Kill the motor, dude. Let us see what Squirt does flying solo.

    kill the motor: 冷静,平静 motor: 发动机 flying: 出色的 solo: 独唱,独奏

    没关系,伙计。我们来看看小古的个人单飞表演。

    -Squirt: Whoa! Whoa! That was so cool! Hey, Dad, did you see that?

    哇!哇!这真酷!嘿,老爸,你看到了吗?

    Did you see me? Did you see what I did?

    你看到我了吗?你看我我刚才做的事了吗?

    -Crush: You so totally rock, Squirt! So give me some fin. Noggin. Dude. Dude.

    totally: 完全的,简直的 rock: 摇动,摆动 fin: 鳍 noggin: 头,脑袋

    你真棒,儿子!来我们来击掌。朋友,朋友。

    Oh…intro. Jellyman, offspring. Offspring, Jellyman.

    intro: 介绍 offpring: 后代,后裔,子女

    啊……介绍一下。水母游侠,这是我儿子。我儿子小古,水母游侠。

    -Squirt: Jellies? Sweet.

    水母游侠?厉害。

    -Crush: Totally.

    那当然。

    -Marlin: Apparently, I must've done something you liked…dudes.

    apparently: 当然 dude: 伙计

    那不算什么,承蒙各位夸奖。

    -Squirt: You rock, dude!

    你很棒,朋友!

    -Marlin: Ow.

    啊!

    -Crush: Curl away, my son. It's awesome, Jellyman. The little dudes are just eggs.

    curl: 玩冰上溜石游戏,弯曲 awesome: 极棒的 jelly: 水母,果冻 egg: 蛋

    去冲浪玩吧,孩子。养孩子可真是烦人。这些小家伙刚才还是蛋蛋。

    We leave 'em, on a beach to hatch…and then, coo-coo-cachoo… they find their way back to the big and blue.

    leave: 把……留下 'em: them,他们 beach: 海滩,沙滩 hatch: 孵卵,孵出

    我们把他们留在沙滩孵化……之后……他们就自己找回了来大海的路。

    -Marlin: All by themselves?

    全凭他们自己?

    -Crush: Yeah.

    是的。

    -Marlin: But, dude, how do you know when they're ready?

    ready: 准备就绪的

    但伙计,你如何知道他们自己就能行呢?

    -Crush: Well, you never really know. But when they know you'll know, you know? Ha.

    嗯,其实你并不知道。但当他们回来,你就知道了,你懂吗?

    -Dory: Hey, look, everybody.

    嘿,大家来看啊。

    -Squirt: I know that dude! It's the Jellyman!

    我认识那个朋友!他叫水母游侠!

    -Dory: Go on. Jump on him!

    jump: 跳,跳跃 jump on: 跳上…… go on: 前进

    你们去吧。抱抱他吧!

    -All: Turtle pile!

    pile: 大量,大堆

    乌龟炸弹!

    -Marlin: Wait, wait, wait!

    等等!

    -Guy A: Are you funny?

    funny: 好玩的,有趣的

    你觉得好玩吗?

    -Guy B: Where's your shell?

    shell: 壳,贝壳

    你的壳在哪里?

    -Marlin: I need to breathe!

    breath: 呼吸,呼气

    我需要空气!

    -Guy C: Are you running away?

    run away: 逃跑,逃离

    你想要逃跑了?

    -Guy B: Did you really cross the jellyfish forest?

    cross: 穿过,穿越 jellyfish: 水母,海蜇 forest: 森林,林区

    你真的穿过了水母群?

    -Guy A: Did they sting you?

    sting: 刺

    它们没有刺你吗?

    -Marlin: One at a time!

    at a time: 每次,一次

    刺过一次!

    -Guy C: Mr. Fish, did you die?

    die: 死亡

    鱼先生,那你死了吗?

    -Dory: Sorry, I was a little vague on the details.

    vague: 不清楚的,迷糊的 detail: 细节,小事

    抱歉,我也想听听。

    -Guy A: So, where are you going?

    那,你要去哪里?

    -Marlin: You see, my son was taken. My son was taken away from me.

    是这样的,我儿子被抓了。我儿子被人类抓走了。

    -Dory: No way. What happened?

    no way: 不可能,不行,不对

    胡扯。发生了什么事?

    -Marlin: No, no, kids. I don't want to talk about it.

    不,孩子们。我不想谈这件事。

    -All: Aww! Please? Please?

    求你,说吧。求你。

    -Marlin: Well, OK. I live on this reef, a long long way from here.

    reef: 暗礁,礁石

    嗯,好吧。我生活在礁石上,离这里很远很远。

    -Dory: This is gonna be good. I can tell.

    这会很棒的,我能感觉的到。

    -Marlin: And my son Nemo…See, he was mad at me.

    mad at: 对……生气,对……恼火 mad: 愤怒的

    而我的儿子Nemo……瞧,他故意和我闹别扭。

    And maybe he wouldn't, have done it…if I hadn't been so tough on him. I don't know.

    wouldn't have done: 本不该做但已经做了 maybe: 也许 tough: 严厉的,强硬的 be tough on somebody: 对……严厉,强硬

    也许我不对他那么粗暴……他不会那么做的。谁知道呐。

    Anyway, he swam out in the open water to this boat…and when he was out there, these divers appeared.

    anyway: 无论如何,无论怎样 swim: 游泳 diver: 潜水员 appear: 出现,显现

    总之,他朝深处的游艇游过去了……当他到那里时,潜水员出现了。

    And I tried to stop them, but the boat was too fast. So, we swam out in the ocean to follow them…

    try to: 设法 stop: 阻止 ocean: 海洋

    我想阻止他们,但那游艇速度太快了。所以,我只好深入大海,一直跟踪……

    -Guy A: They couldn't stop 'em. And then Nemo's dad…he swims out to the ocean and they bump into…

    'em: them and then: 然后 bump into: 偶然碰见,遇见 bump: 撞到

    Nemo的爸爸来不及追上它……他就游进了大海,碰到了……

    -Guy D: Three ferocious sharks. He scares away the sharks by blowing 'em up!

    ferocious: 野蛮的,残忍的 shark: 鲨鱼 scare away: 吓跑 blow up: 使爆炸 scare: 使害怕 blow: 使爆炸

    .三条凶残的鲨鱼。他用水雷把鲨鱼吓跑了!

    -Guy A: Golly, that's amazing.

    golly: 天哪(表示惊讶) amazing: 奇妙的,惊叹的

    天呐,他可真了不起。

    -Guy D: And then dives thousands of feet…straight down into the dark.

    dive: 潜水 thousand: 千,一千 thousands of: 数千的 feet: 英尺 straight down: 直线下降 straight: 直的,笔直的 dark: 黑的,黑暗的

    然后他下潜了几千英尺……那里漆黑一片。

    -Guy B: It's wicked dark down there. You can't see a thing. How's it going, Bob?

    wicked: 极怕的,可怕的

    伸手不见五指。伸手不见五指。怎么办?

    And the only thing they can see down there…is the light from this big, horrible creature.

    horrible: 可怕的,恐怖的,骇人听闻的 creature: 生物,动物 light: 光亮

    在那里他唯一能看到的是……来自这个巨大恐怖生物的光。

    And then he has to blast his way…So, these two little fish have been…

    have to: 不得不,必须 blast: 轰击,炸掉

    他得尽快找到……所以,这两条小鱼已经……

    searching the ocean for days on the East Australian Current.

    search: 搜寻,寻找

    在东澳洋流中搜寻了几天了。

    Which means that he may be on his way here right now.

    right now: 此刻,目前

    也就是说它也许现在就在这里。

    -Guy C: That should put him in Sydney Harbor…in a matter of days. I mean, it sounds like…

    harbor: 海港,港口,港湾 a matter of : 大约,左右 sound like: 听起来像

    这可以带他到悉尼……一天之内。我是说,听起来……

    This guy is gonna stop at nothing…

    gonna: going to,将要 stop at nothing: 肆无忌惮,不择手段

    这家伙找不到他的儿子……

    -Guy D: Till he finds his son. I sure hope he makes it. That's one dedicated father if you ask me.

    till: 直到 hope: 希望 make it: 成功,做到 dedicated: 奉献的,忠诚的,牺牲的

    是誓不罢休……我真心地希望他能成功。我可以说这是个有责任心的父亲。

    -Gulls: Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

    我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!

    Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

    我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!我的!

    -Gull A: Would you just shut up? You're rats with wings!

    shut up: 闭嘴,住嘴 shut: 关闭 rat: 老鼠,家鼠 wing: 翅膀

    你们能住嘴吗?!你们简直是一群会飞的老鼠!

    -Gull B: Bloke's been looking for his boy Nemo.

    bloke: 人,家伙 look for: 寻找,搜寻

    那条鱼一直在找他的儿子Nemo。

    -Gull A: Nemo?

    Nemo?

    -Gull B: He was taken off the reef…

    take off: 拿走 reef: 暗礁,礁石

    他被人类带离了大堡礁……

    -Nigel: Take it! You happy?

    拿去!高兴了吧?

    -Gulls: Mine! Mine! Mine!

    我的!我的!我的!

    -Nigel: Hey, say that again! Something about Nemo.

    嘿,再说一遍!关于Nemo的事。

    -Gulls: Mine! Mine! Mine!

    我的!我的!我的!

    -The crab: Whoooa…Hyah!

    哈!

    -Gulls: Mine?

    我的?

    -Gull C: Last I heard he's heading towards the harbor.

    last: 最近的,最新的 hear: 听说 head toward: 向……前进 head: 朝……行进 harbor: 海港,港口

    最新的消息是,他正在来这的路上。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第9讲 下一篇:看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第11讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)