职场社交08我受不了电脑怪胎
教程:职场社交  浏览:1505  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE③ B 吉娜一早进公司
    【我受不了电脑怪胎】
    Dave: Whoa. Now I'm awake! Zina has a secret admirer.
    戴夫: 哇。这会我可醒了!吉娜有暗恋者了。
    Zina: I really do not have time to deal with some 1) lovesick computer 2) geek.
    吉娜: 我真的没时间去应付爱昏了头的电脑怪胎。
    Dave: I know what you mean. I can't stand computer geeks.
    戴夫: 我知道你的意思。我也受不了电脑怪胎。
    Zina: Sorry, Dave, I didn't mean you. I am just not 3) in the mood for this. I have work to do.
    吉娜: 抱歉,戴夫,我不是说你。我只是没心情搞这玩意儿。我还有工作要做。
    Dave: Who do you think it is?
    戴夫: 你觉得是谁?
    语言详解
    A: Your friend seems to be in a better mood.
    你朋友的心情看起来好多了。
    B: I gave her a pep talk.
    我给她来了段精神讲话。
    【I can't stand... 我无法忍受……】
    stand这个字大家一定都知道,但它除了“站”这个意思之外,最常用的就是指“忍受”,可以用在人身上:
    A: Allison is my best friend.
    爱丽森是我最好的朋友。
    B: I can't stand her. She is so fake!
    我受不了她。她好假喔!
    也可以用在事物身上:
    A: It must be 45 degrees in here.
    这里一定有四十五度。
    B: I can't stand it anymore. It's too hot!
    我再也受不了了。有够热的!
    用来表示动作也行:
    A: Let's go have a beer at Tom's.
    我们去汤姆的店喝啤酒。
    B: I can't stand to go there. It reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.
    我不能忍受去那里。那会让我想起我的前女友。
    1) lovesick (a.) 因爱而分神迷乱的
    2) geek (n.) 怪胎
    3) be in the mood for有心情去...
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交07我开了一整晚夜车 下一篇:职场社交09你今天早来了

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)