职场社交41你不打算想想办法吗?
教程:职场社交  浏览:922  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE① B 艾文跌跌撞撞进了文斯的隔间
    【你不打算想想办法吗?】
    Elvin: Aren't you going to do anything? You've got to 1) get rid of her!
    艾文: 你不打算想想办法吗?你得把她给除掉!
    Vince: I'm afraid that isn't possible.
    文斯: 这恐怕不可能。
    Elvin: What are you talking about? Fire her! Tell her to hit the road!
    艾文: 你在说什么?开除她!叫她走路!
    Vince: I can't do that. Zina has 2) convinced our 3) investors that she knows what's best for InfoKing.
    文斯: 我办不到。吉娜已经说服了我们的投资人说,她知道什么对“资讯王”最好。
    Elvin: What? You mean to tell me that wacko is 4) in charge now? How?
    艾文: 什么?你要告诉我现在是那个怪胎管事?怎么会?
    语言详解
    A: Judd doesn't want to go swimming with us.
    贾德不想跟我们去游泳。
    B: I'll try to convince him.
    我来试着说服他。
    【hit the road 上路】
    hit the road听起来简洁有力,意思就是“上路”,不论是离开一地,去下一个地方,或是出门旅行,你都可以用上hit the road这个表达法。
    A: It's getting late; we need to get home and check on the children.
    天色晚了;我们得要回家去看看孩子。
    B: OK, let's hit the road.
    好,我们上路吧。
    A: Johnny just likes to drive his mom's car and hit the road around seven a.m.
    强尼就是喜欢开着他母亲的车,在上午七点钟左右出门。
    B: What's the big deal?
    那有什么大不了?
    A: Johnny is only six years old.
    强尼只有六岁。
    1) get rid of... 摆脱……
    2) convince (v.) 说服,使相信
    3) investor (n.) 投资者
    4) be in charge 管事,作主

    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交40你看她干的好事! 下一篇:职场社交42撤资

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)