职场社交30你的便利贴是什么颜色?
教程:职场社交  浏览:1031  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE① C 吉娜与玛莉同坐在飞往洛城的班机上
    【你的便利贴是什么颜色?】
    Zina: We're going to blow WebTracker out of the water. Trust me.
    吉娜: 我们会让“网路搜寻家”出局的。相信我。
    Mary: I believe you, Zina.
    玛莉: 我相信你,吉娜。
    Zina: Mary, can I ask you something? What color are your post-it notes?
    吉娜: 玛莉,我能问你个问题吗?你的便利贴是什么颜色?
    Mary: My post-it notes? Pink, I think. Why?
    玛莉: 我的便利贴?我想是粉红的吧,怎么?
    Zina: Are you sure they aren't green? It's OK if they are. Just be 1) honest.
    吉娜: 你确定不是绿色?是也无妨。老实说就好。
    Mary: I'm pretty sure they're pink. Did I do something wrong?
    玛莉: 我很确定是粉红色的。我做错了什么吗?
    Zina: No. Pink is OK. Stick with pink.
    吉娜: 没有。粉红很好。不要换。

    语言详解
    A: Why is he so upset?
    他怎么那么难过?
    B: I told him he's getting fat. I was just being honest.
    我跟他说他变胖了。我只是说实话而已。
    【blow...out of the water 击溃……】
    blow...out of the water是指“把……打得落花流水”,意即让对方溃不成军:
    A: How was the basketball game last night?
    昨晚的篮球赛如何?
    B: The Lakers blew the Pistons out of the water.
    湖人队把活塞队打得溃不成军。
    【stick with... 坚持……】
    stick with something 是指“坚持(某事)”,也就是不轻言放弃,不轻易更换:
    A: What's the best way to learn English?
    学英文最好的方法是什么?
    B: Stick with the basics until you know them really well.
    坚守住基本原理,直到你了然于心。
    1) honest (a.) 诚实的
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交29我猜我只是有点紧张 下一篇:职场社交31哇!真有一套!

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)