职场社交39你这个疯婆娘!
教程:职场社交  浏览:996  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE④ C 在吉娜的隔间
    【你这个疯婆娘!】
    Elvin: ZINA! You 1) fruitcake! Who do you think you are, promising we'd be ready next week!?
    艾文: 吉娜!你这个疯婆娘!你自以为是谁啊,敢承诺别人我们下星期就会准备好?
    Zina: Cool it, Elvin. Don't call me names.
    吉娜: 冷静点,艾文。别骂人嘛。
    Elvin: I'll call you whatever I feel like! You're an out-of-control, 2) arrogant, stupid sales horse!
    艾文: 我爱怎么骂就怎么骂!你这个失去控制、自大又愚蠢的死业务员!
    Zina: 3) Watch your mouth, Elvin, or I'll tear that ring right out of your nose!
    吉娜: 嘴巴放干净一点,艾文,不然我就把你的鼻环给扯下来!
    Elvin: I'd like to see you try!
    艾文: 我倒想看看你敢是不敢!
    Zina: Do you mean that?
    吉娜: 你是说真的?
    语言详解
    A: Why won't Thomas ever say he's sorry?
    为什么汤玛斯从不说抱歉。
    B: He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong.
    他自负得不敢承认错误。
    【call me names 骂我】
    call me names这里的me是受格,而且names是复数,意思是指“(有人)骂我”,可不是Somebody calls my name.“(有人)叫我名字”。
    A: You are an idiot. You stupid, stupid fool.
    你是个白痴。你这个愚蠢到家的笨蛋。
    B: Hey, stop calling me names. You're hurting my feelings.
    嘿,别骂我。你伤害到我的感情了。
    A: Was there anything interesting at the meeting yesterday?
    昨天会议上有什么有趣的事吗?
    B: Not much, except that they started to call each other's names at the end.
    没有什么,只是到末了他们开始互相辱骂起来。
    1) fruitcake (n.) (俚)疯子,古怪的人
    2) arrogant (a.) 骄傲的,自负的
    3) Watch your mouth. 嘴巴放干净点。这句话用于对方出言不逊之时。
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交38他看不到大局 下一篇:职场社交40你看她干的好事!

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)