职场社交21你真是心狠手辣
教程:职场社交  浏览:1146  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE③ C 吉娜去她老板的隔间看他
    【你真是心狠手辣】
    Zina: No, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.
    吉娜: 不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你现在就保证我能拿百分之五。
    Vince: But you just said 4 percent!
    文斯: 但你才刚说过百分之四的!
    Zina: If the next word out of your mouth isn't Yes it's going up to 6 percent.
    吉娜: 若是下一个从你嘴中冒出来的字不是“好”,就会涨到百分之六了。
    Vince: Yes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just 2) ruthless.
    文斯: 好!好就好吧。别再来了。你真是心狠手辣。
    Zina: That's why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?
    吉娜: 所以你才爱我啊。还有件事。你今天有留张绿色便利贴在我桌上吗?
    Vince: I don't think so. Mine are yellow. Why?
    文斯: 我想没有吧。我的是黄色的。怎么?
    Zina: 3) Never mind. I'm looking for somebody who uses green.
    吉娜: 别放在心上。我在找用绿色的人。

    语言详解
    A: Can you guarantee me that I will like this product?
    你能跟我保证我会喜欢这个产品吗?
    B: Oh, yes. Otherwise we will give you back your money.
    能。否则我们就会退还你的钱。
    【I don't think so. 我想没有吧】
    这个句型是柔性的No,潇洒地否定对方刚提到的事或说过的话。
    A: Is there anything else you want to tell me about?
    还有其他什么事要告诉我的吗?
    B: I don't think so.
    我想没有吧。
    A: It looks like rain.
    好像下雨了。
    B: I don't think so.
    我想没有吧。
    1)guarantee (v.) 保证
    2) ruthless (a.) 冷血无情的
    3) Never mind. 别在意,别放在心上
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交20我得要有动力 下一篇:职场社交22你打算回应他吗?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)