职场社交26她还真像个女超人
教程:职场社交  浏览:1032  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE⑤ B 会议结束后
    【她还真像个女超人】
    Dave: Either we'll be millionaires, or we won't... won't have a dime.
    戴夫: 当不成百万富翁,就当……身无分文。
    Elvin: And it's all coming down to the next three weeks.
    艾文: 接下来的三个星期就会见真相。
    Dave: The only person who seems confident the software will be done on time is Zina.
    戴夫: 只有吉娜有信心,软件会准时完成。
    Elvin: Yeah, she is some kind of Superwoman, isn't she?
    艾文: 对啊,她还真像个女超人,你说是不是?
    Dave: 1) Failure just isn't an 2) option for her. I'm glad she's on our team.
    戴夫: 失败这两个字不在她的字典里。我很高兴她跟我们是同一伙的。
    语言详解
    A: Do I have any other options?
    我有其他选择吗?
    B: You have to pick them up at six A.M.
    你得在早上六点的时候来拿。
    【It's all coming down to...成败攸关于……】
    come down to是指情况到了最后成败的关头,短期内就要见真相:
    A: It's all coming down to these last two days.
    成败就看这最后两天了。
    B: We can do it!
    我们做得到的!
    也可以指彼此的关系每况愈下,到达谷底:
    A: I need more money. Give me some.
    我还要钱。给我一点。
    B: Has our relationship just come down to this-money?
    我们的关系已走到了这样,钱钱钱?
    你也可以说It came down to the point where...以表示情势的发展已至最后的临界点:
    A: It came down to the point where I had to make a decision.
    事已至此,我得做出决定。
    B: So you decided to quit your job and come here?
    所以你决定辞职到这里来?
    1) failure (n.) 失败
    2) option (n.) 选择
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交25这是难关,对吧? 下一篇:职场社交27她可都是玩真的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)