职场社交49我在考虑跳槽
教程:职场社交  浏览:1000  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE① A 吉娜与戴夫在他们的办公室隔间说话
    【我在考虑跳槽】
    Zina: Dave, there's something I want to talk to you about.
    吉娜: 戴夫,我要跟你谈一件事。
    Dave: Zina, why are you 1) whispering?
    戴夫: 吉娜,你干嘛那么小声?
    Zina: I've been talking to WebTracker. I'm thinking of jumping ship.
    吉娜: 我一直跟网路搜寻家有联络。我在考虑跳槽。
    Dave: What? Are you serious? You'd 2) defect to our 3) archrival!?
    戴夫: 什么?你是认真的吗?你要向敌人投诚!?
    Zina: Keep your voice down. We'll talk more later. Right now I need to see Vince.
    吉娜: 小声点。我们晚点再详谈。我现在得要去找文斯。
    Dave: We definitely have to talk, Zina. And watch your back. Elvin is still mad about his nose.
    戴夫: 我们一定得聊聊,吉娜。多留点神。艾文还在气他鼻子的那档事。
    Zina: OK, but don't tell anyone what I said.
    吉娜: 好,不过别把我说的话告诉别人。

    语言详解
    A: (Loudly) Why are you whispering?
    (大喊)你干嘛那么小声啊?
    B: We're in a library, you dork.
    我们在图书馆里,蠢蛋。
    【Are you serious? 你是认真的吗?】
    serious有两个主要意义,其一是“严肃的、认真的”,另一是“严重的、重大的”。与“人”连用时通常是第一种解释,与“疾病、局势、问题”连用则属第二种解释,例如:
    We have to be serious about our future.
    我们要认真的面对未来。
    The situation is really serious.
    局势真的很严重。
    A: I heard John was hospitalized.
    我听说约翰住进医院。
    B: Are you serious?
    你是说真的吗?
    A: Yes. He suffered a serious injury in an accident.
    真的。他在意外事件中受到严重伤害。
    1) whisper (v.) 低语,呢喃
    2) defect (v.) 背弃(同盟,祖国)to的后面接名词,指所投向的新对象
    3) archrival (n.) 死敌,最大的敌人 arch 这个字首 (prefix) 是指“首要的,主要的”
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交48你对每个人都了若指掌 下一篇:职场社交50新来的程序设计师行吗?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)