职场社交61咱俩都是诈包
教程:职场社交  浏览:892  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE① A 吉娜与戴夫继续在停车场说话
    【咱俩都是诈包】
    Zina: When Vince didn't give you what you wanted, you decided to sell some secrets to WebTracker?
    吉娜: 文斯给不了你要的待遇当时,你就决定卖情报给“网路搜寻家”?
    Dave: That's right.
    戴夫: 没错。
    Zina: So you are really my secret admirer, or did you just want to 1) seduce me to find out more secrets?
    吉娜: 那你真的是在暗恋我,还是在引诱我泄露情报给你?
    Dave: A little bit of both, to be honest.
    戴夫: 老实说,两者都有一点吧。
    Zina: You know what, Dave, I think I like you more now than I did before.
    吉娜: 你知道吗,戴夫,我现在比以前更喜欢你。
    Dave: I guess we're both snakes, aren't we?
    戴夫: 我猜咱俩都是诈包,你说是不是?
    Zina: I like you, Dave, but I can show you no mercy. I'm going to have to 2) crush you and WebTracker both.
    吉娜: 我喜欢你,戴夫,但我可不会手下留情。我得要把你还有“网路搜寻家”通通整垮。

    语言详解
    A: Why don't you lay down? I'll give you a massage.
    你何不躺下来?我帮你按摩。
    B: Are you trying to seduce me?
    你在引诱我吗?
    【a little bit of both 兼而有之】
    a little bit of both字面上的意思是“两者都有一点”,在使用上,可以用来回答对方的问题,若对方问到你两种可能,你觉得两个因素都有,你就可以用上a little bit of both,来表达“兼而有之”的概念。
    A: Did you two break up because you didn't talk or because you lived too far apart?
    你们俩分手是因为没沟通,还是因为住得太远?
    B: A little bit of both, I guess.
    我想两者都有吧。
    【show...no mercy 毫不留情】
    mercy 是“慈悲”的意思,show someone no mercy 就是指做起事来“毫不留情,不留余地”,不给对方台阶下。
    A: I'm a little afraid of talking to my boss.
    我有点怕跟老板说话。
    B: I can understand. Last time he showed you no mercy.
    我能理解。上次他对你丝毫不留情。
    1) seduce (v.) 引诱
    2) crush (v.) 摧毁,粉碎
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交60我觉得你下对了棋 下一篇:职场社交62我计诱你和盘托出

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)