职场社交54我们是在同一条船上
教程:职场社交  浏览:907  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE② B 吉娜在艾文的隔间附近遇到他
    【我们是在同一条船上】
    Zina: We're on the same team here, Elvin. I'm being nice because we need to 1) get along together.
    吉娜: 我们是在同一条船上,艾文。我对你好是因为我们得要相处。
    Elvin: I know you, Zina. You're only nice when you want something.
    艾文: 我知道你的把戏,吉娜。你有所求的时候才会对人好。
    Zina: If we want to beat WebTracker, we're going to have to 2) work hand in hand.
    吉娜: 若我们想要打败“网路搜寻家”,就得要携手共事。
    Elvin: To be honest, I'm starting to 3) wonder if it's worth it.
    艾文: 老实说,我开始在怀疑这是否值得。
    Zina: You'd rather lose to WebTracker than do things my way?
    吉娜: 你宁愿败给“网路搜寻家”,也不愿照我的方法做事?
    Elvin: You said it, not me.
    艾文: 这是你说的,我可没吭声。
    语言详解
    A: Would you rather drink milk or orange juice?
    你比较想喝牛奶还是橙汁?
    B: Orange juice sounds good.
    橙汁听起来不错。
    【It's worth it. 这是值得的】
    有付出才有收获,而在付出的过程中多半是痛苦,这时候就要用It's worth it.“这是值得的”。迎接未来的甜美果实。
    A: Have all your years of hard work paid off?
    你多年来的辛勤工作,到头来值得吗?
    B: It's been worth every minute of it. Now I can retire in peace.
    每一分钟都是值得的,我现在可以安稳退休了。
    【do things one's way 照某人方法做事】
    每个人做事都有自己的方法,当然可以“照我自己的方法做事”do things my way。
    A: I want to do things my way.
    我要照自己的方法做事。
    B: You're the boss.
    你说了算。
    不过有的时候,形势比人强,可能就得身不由己地 do things one's way “照某人的方法做事了”。
    A: Dad always wants me to do things his way.
    老爸总要我照他的方法做事。
    B: He's just afraid you might make the wrong decisions.
    他只是怕你会做错决定。
    1) get along 处得来
    2) work hand in hand 携手共事*
    3) wonder (v.) 纳闷,想知道
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交53离我远一点 下一篇:职场社交55你这是在闹小孩子脾气

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)