双语童诗:我的影子
教程:英美童诗  浏览:2329  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    15 MY SHADOW

    十五 我的影子

    R obert .Louis Stevenson

    罗伯特·路易斯·斯蒂文森

    I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me, 我有个小小的影子,进进出出跟着我,
    And what can be the use of him is more than I can see. 我可不大知道他到底有什么用场。
    He is very, very like me from the heels up to the head; 他呀,从头到脚都非常非常地像我;
    And I see him jump before me, when I jump into my bed. 我跳上床去,倒看见他比我先蹦上床。
    The funniest thing about him is the way he likes to grow ---- 他怎样成长的呢,嗐,那才叫好玩——
    Not at all like proper children, which is always very slow; 全不像真正的孩子那样,慢慢地长大;
    For he sometimes shoots up taller like an india-rubber ball, 有时候他长得那么高,象皮球,一蹦窜上天,
    And he sometimes gets so little that there' s none of him at all. 有时候他缩得这么小,我完全看不到他。
    He hasn't got a notion of how children ought to play, 孩子应该怎样游戏,他可是完全不知道,
    And can only make a fool of me in every sort of way. 他呀,只知道捉弄我,跟我开玩笑。
    He stays so close beside me, he's a coward you can see; 他老是紧紧跟着我,真像个胆小鬼,你瞧;
    I' d think shame to stick to nursie as that shadow sticks to me! 我像他跟牢我那样去跟牢保姆可多害臊!
    One morning, very early, before the sun was up, 一天早上,非常早,太阳还没有起身,
    I rose and found the shining dew on every buttercup; 我起来看到露珠在金凤花儿上闪耀;
    But my lazy little shadow, like an arrant sleepy-head, 可是我那懒惰的小影子,真贪睡,还不醒,
    Had stayed at home behind me and was fast asleep in bed. 他在我身后,在家里床上,呼呼地睡觉。
      屠 岸 方谷绣译

    0/0
      上一篇:双语童诗:漫游 下一篇:双语童诗:秋 千

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程