嘿,嘿,这头胖的看上去可真象你
And he's got a family.
噢,他有家庭
And he's happy. Look, he's playing with his kid.
他很幸福瞧,他在陪孩子玩
See? That's your problem. That's what mammoths are supposed to do.
瞧,这就是你的问题。毛象应该象他们那样
Find a she-mmoth, have baby mammoths…
找头母象…生一头毛象宝宝
-Diego: Sid.
Sid.
-Sid: what?
干嘛?
-Diego: Shut up.
闭嘴
-Sid: But…
可…噢
-Manfred: Would you look at that.
噢,快瞧啊
The tiger actually did it. There's Half Peak.
老虎没带错路这是“半峰山”
Next stop, Glacier Pass.
下一站,冰川道
How could I ever have doubted you?
我真不该怀疑你,
-Sid: Did you hear that, little fella?
你听见吗,小家伙?
You're almost home.
你快到家了
my feet are sweating.
sweat: 冒汗 flash: 闪现 news flash: 简讯
我的脚在冒汗,
-Diego: Do We need A news flash ? Every time your body does something?
你身体每出现一个反应,我们都得发布新闻?
-Manfred: Ignore him.
别管他
-Sid: Seriously. My feet are really hot.
是真的我的脚真的很烫!噢,噢
-Manfred: Tell me that was your stomach.
stomach: 胃
是你的肚子在叫吧?
-Sid: I'm sure it was just thunder.
thunder: 雷声
嘘,我肯定是那是雷声
From underground?
声音…来自…地下?
Come on, keep up with me.
快,跟我一起跑
-Manfred: I would if you were moving.
可你原地不动!
-Sid: I wish I could jump like that.
哇,但愿我也能像你那样跳。
-Manfred: Wish granted.
成全你了!
-Diego: Come on, Move faster.
快!跑快点!
-Manfred: have you noticed the river of lava?
lava: 火山岩浆
难道你没看到熔岩流吗?
Hold Pinky.
抱紧他!
-Sid: Manny.
Manny,
Manny, you OK? Come on, come on, say something. Anything.
Manny,你没事吧?求你说点什么,什么都行
What? What? I can't hear you.
什么?什么?我听不清
-Manfred: You're standing on my trunk.
trunk: 象鼻
你站在我的鼻子上了
-Sid: You're OK. You're OK.?
啊,你没事!你没事