看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第6讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1007  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Sergeant Sims: I put in the requisitions.

    requisition: 正式请求

    我写到申请单上了。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Well, you call those sons of bitches…

    bitch: 母狗,泼妇

    嗯,你叫那帮狗娘养的…

    -Gump: Lieutenant Dan sure knew his stuff.

    stuff: 东西 【下属】[a word to define personal belongings. -from urban dictionary]

    Dan中尉很了解他的下属。

    -Gump: I felt real lucky he was my lieutenant.

    能做他的下属我觉得很幸运。

    -Gump: He was from a long, great military tradition.

    military: 军事的 tradition: 传统

    他来自一个军人世家。

    -Gump: Somebody in his family had fought… and died… in every… American war.

    他家族的人曾经分别参加…并牺牲…在…每一场…美国的战争里。

    -Lieutenant Dan: God damn it, kick some ass.

    kick: 踢 ass: 臀部

    见鬼,抓紧时间。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Get on it!

    get on it: 无法自拔 【快点做】[just do it. -from urban dictionary]

    快去做!

    -Gump: I guess you could say he had a lot to live up to.

    live up to: 不辜负…的希望

    我想你可以说他很有荣誉感。

    -Lieutenant Dan: So, you boys from Arkansas, huh?

    Arkansas: 阿肯色州

    那么你们几个是阿肯色人,是吗?

    -Lieutenant Dan: Well, I been through there. Little Rock's a fine town.

    嗯,我去过那里。小石城是个好地方。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Now, shake down your gear.

    shake down: 彻底搜查

    现在放下装备。

    -Lieutenant Dan: See the platoon sergeant.

    platoon: 排 sergeant: 警官

    去找排军需官。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Draw what you need for the field.

    field: 领域

    领你要用的东西。

    -Lieutenant Dan: If you boys are hungry, we got steaks burning right over here.

    steak: 牛排 burn: 燃烧,烧

    如果你们几个饿了,我们这儿正好在烧牛排。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Two standing orders in this platoon…

    standing: 长期有效的

    我们排有两条守则…

    -Lieutenant Dan: 1… take care of your feet, 2… try not to do anything stupid, Like getting yourself killed.

    take care of: 保护 stupid: 愚蠢的,笨的

    一:保护好你的脚,二:别做任何傻事,比如让你自己被打死。

    -Gump: I sure hope I don't let him down.

    let down: 使…失望或沮丧

    我希望我不会令他失望。

    -Gump: I got to see a lot of the country side.

    我到了这个国家的很多地方。

    -Gump: We would take these real long walks.

    take walks: 散步,走路

    我们走了很长的路。

    ”There must be some kind of way“

    ”总会有条路“

    ”Out of here“

    ”从这里出发“

    ”Said the joker to the thief“

    joker: 诙谐者 thief: 贼

    ”小丑告诉贼“

    -Gump: And we were always looking for this guy named Charlie.

    Charlie: [人名]查理 【敌人】[slang for the enemy in war. -from urban dictionary]

    我们总是在找,一个叫”越共“的家伙

    ”There's too much confusion“

    confusion: 混淆,混乱

    ”一切都令人迷惑“

    ”I can't get no relief“

    relief: 减轻

    ”我什么都不相信“

    -Lieutenant Dan: Hold it up!

    hold up: 延迟,等待

    停下!

    -Soldier A: Hold up, boys!

    停下,兄弟们!

    -Gump: It wasn't always fun.

    也不总是很有趣。

    -Gump: Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road,

    trail: 踪迹,小径

    Dan中尉总是有些奇怪的感觉,对于路上的风吹草动,

    -Gump: so he'd tell us to get down, shut up.

    get down: 蹲下 shut up: 闭嘴

    他会叫我们蹲下,安静。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Get down!

    蹲下!

    -Lieutenant Dan: Shut up!

    安静!

    -Gump: So we did.

    我们都照做。

    -Gump: Now I don't know much about anything,

    我对什么都不太明白,

    -Gump: but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.

    serve: 服务

    但我想美国最好的年青人都参加了这场战争。

    -Gump: There was Dallas from Phoenix.

    Phoenix: 非尼克斯(美国城市)

    那是非尼克斯来的Dallas。

    -Gump: Cleveland… he was from Detroit.

    Detroit: 底特律(美国密歇根州东南部大城市)

    Cleveland…他来自底特律。

    -Cleveland: Hey, Tex. Hey, Tex. What the hell's going on?

    hell: 极不愉快的经历或事情

    嘿,Tex。嘿,Tex。究竟出什么事了?

    -Gump: And Tex was… Well, I don't remember where Tex come from…

    Tex是…嗯,我不记得Tex是哪里人了…

    -Lieutenant Dan: Ah, nothing.

    啊,没事了。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Fourth platoon, on your feet. You have all got 10 clicks to go to that river. Move out.

    on feet: 站立 click: 滴答声;[俚语]一公里 move out: 出发

    第四排,站起来。你们有10公里赶到河边。出发。

    -All: 1, 2! Hup!

    hup: 行进时为使步伐一致的吆喝声

    一二一!

    -Lieutenant Dan: Step it up! Look alive out there.

    step it up: 重振旗鼓向前进 look alive out: 好像不错

    齐步走!那边好象不错。

    -Gump: The good thing about Vietnam is there was always someplace to go.

    在越南最好的一点,就是总有地方可去。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Fire in the hole!

    小心手雷!

    -Lieutenant Dan: Gump, check out that hole.

    check out: 检查

    Gump,搜一下那个洞。

    -Gump: And there was always something to do.

    也总有事情可做。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Mount them up! Spread out! Cover his back!

    mount up: 增加,士气高昂 spread out: 散开 cover…back: 打掩护

    准备好!散开!掩护他!

    -Gump: One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months.

    quit: 停止

    有一天开始下雨了,然后一直不停的下了四个月。

    -Gump: We've been through every kind of rain there is…

    我们经历了各种各样的雨…

    -Gump: little bitty stinging rain,

    bitty: 细短的 stinging: 针刺一般的

    象小针样的雨,

    -Gump: and big old fat rain,

    还有倾盆大雨,

    -Gump: rain that flew in side ways,

    从侧面下的雨,

    -Gump: and sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath.

    underneath: 下面,底部

    有时甚至还有从下往上的雨。

    -Gump: Shoot, it even rained at night.

    shoot: 说吧(聊天特用)

    连晚上也下雨。

    -Bubba: Hey, Forrest.

    嘿,Forrest。

    -Gump: Hey, Bubba.

    嘿,Bubba。

    -Bubba: I'm going to lean up against you. You lean up against me.

    lean up: 依靠

    我的背靠着你的背。你的背靠着你的背。

    -Bubba: This way we don't have to sleep with our heads in the mud.

    mud: 泥浆

    这样我们睡着的时候头就不会钻进泥里。

    -Bubba: You know why we're a good partnership, Forrest?

    partnership: 伙伴关系

    你知道为何我们是好伙伴,Forrest?

    -Bubba: Because we be watching out for one another, like brothers and stuff.

    watch out: 密切注视,留神 and stuff: [口语]以及诸如此类的东西

    因为我们互相照顾,就象兄弟一样。

    -Bubba: Hey, Forrest, something I been thinking about. I got a very important question to ask you.

    嘿,Forrest,我在考虑一件事。我有个很重要的问题要问你。

    -Bubba: How would you like to go into the shrimping business with me?

    shrimp: 虾

    你想不想和我一起去捕虾?

    -Gump: O.K.

    好的。

    -Bubba: Man, I tell you what. I got it all figured out, too.

    figure out: 想出

    兄弟,你听我说。我全计划好了。

    -Bubba: So many pounds of shrimp will pay off the boat. So many pounds for gas.

    pay off: 还清,偿清

    我们捕到的虾多少磅拿来付买船的贷款。多少磅拿来付油费。

    -Bubba: We'll live right on the boat. We are not got to pay no rent.

    rent: 租金

    我们住在船上就行。这样就不用付房租。

    -Bubba: We can just work it together, split everything right down the middle.

    split down the middle: 一半一半分 split: 分开

    我们合伙来干,全部都对半分。

    -Bubba: Man, I'm telling you, 50-50. Hey, Forrest, all the shrimp you can eat.

    兄弟,告诉你,五五分成。还有,Forrest,虾可以随便吃。

    -Gump: That's a fine idea.

    真是个好主意。

    -Gump: Bubba did have a fine idea. I even wrote Jenny and told her all about it.

    Bubba的主意真得很好。我甚至写信给Jenny告诉她这件事情。

    -Gump: I sent her letters… Not every day, but almost.

    我给她寄信…差不多每天都寄。

    -Gump: I told her what I was doing and asked her what she was doing and told her how I thought about her always.

    think about: 想

    告诉她我在做的事,也问她在做些什么,告诉她我经常想念她。

    -Gump: And how I was looking forward to getting a letter from her just as soon as she had the time.

    look forward to: 盼望,期待 as soon as: 一…就…

    和我多么希望能收到她一封回信,只要她有时间。

    -Gump: I'd always let her know that I was O. K. Then I'd sign each letter Love, Forrest Gump.

    sign: 签名,签署

    我总是告诉她我很平安。然后我的落款总是”爱你的Forrest Gump“。

    ”There's something happening here“

    ”有事情正在发生“

    -Gump: This one day, we was out walking like always,

    那一天,我们象平常一样走着

    -Gump: and then, just like that, somebody turned off the rain, and the sun come out.

    turn off: 关掉 come out: 出来

    然后,忽然之间就象有人关掉天上的水龙头,太阳出来了。

    ”I got to be ware“

    ware: 小心

    ”我必须小心“

    -Lieutenant Dan: Ambush!

    ambush: 埋伏突袭

    有埋伏!

    -Lieutenant Dan: Take cover!

    take cover: 躲避,找掩护

    快找掩护!

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第5讲 下一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第7讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)