职场社交44他自视甚高
教程:职场社交  浏览:942  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE② B 吉娜与戴夫在各自的隔间里工作
    【他自视甚高】
    Zina: Do you think what I did to Elvin was 1) out of line?
    吉娜: 你觉得我对艾文太过火了吗?
    Dave: You could have tried to explain to him about the new programmers.
    戴夫: 你本可以试着跟他解释,会有新的程序设计师进来。
    Zina: Elvin doesn't want any programming help. He wants all the 2) glory for himself.
    吉娜: 艾文才不想要有人来帮忙写程序。他想功劳一手抓。
    Dave: You might be right. He does 3) think pretty highly of himself.
    戴夫: 你或许没说错。他自视甚高。
    Zina: Did you hear the names he was calling me?
    吉娜: 你听到他怎么骂我吗?
    Dave: I heard. But did you have to tear out his nose ring?
    戴夫: 我听到了。但你有必要扯掉他的鼻环吗?
    语言详解
    A: Can you explain your relationship to John?
    你能解释你跟约翰的关系吗?
    B: No. It's too complicated.
    不能。 这太复杂了。
    【could have tried 本可以试着】
    “could+现在完成式”的句型用于说明先前的某一动作有改进的余地,有时表示含蓄的不满或指责。例如:
    You could have finished it earlier.
    你本该早一点把这事做完。
    She could have done better.
    她做得不够好。
    A: I could have arrived much earlier. But I was caught in the traffic.
    我原可以早早就到了。但是我受阻于路上交通拥塞。
    B: That I can understand. But you could have called us and let us know.
    这一点我可以了解。但是你本可以打个电话通知我们。
    1) be out of line 过分的
    2) glory (n.) 荣耀
    3) think highly of... 对……评价很高。若后接反身代名词,则是指“自视甚高”。

    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交43又一张绿色便条纸 下一篇:职场社交45你别跟我婆婆妈妈的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)