职场社交46你怎能那么肯定?
教程:职场社交  浏览:947  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE② D 吉娜与戴夫在各自的隔间里工作
    【你怎能那么肯定?】
    Dave: Do you really think we can beat WebTracker?
    戴夫: 你真觉得我们能打败“网路搜寻家”?
    Zina: Of course.
    吉娜: 当然。
    Dave: How can you be so sure? Do you know something I don't?
    戴夫: 你怎能那么肯定?你是不是知道什么隐情?
    Zina: I have a plan for 1) handling WebTracker. Step one is the Stars.com 2) contract.
    吉娜: 我有对付“网路搜寻家”的计划。第一步就是拿到Stars.com的合约。
    Dave: What's step two?
    戴夫: 那第二步是什么?
    Zina: Don't worry about that, Dave. Look, I have to see Vince now. Think about what I said.
    吉娜: 不用操心,戴夫。听着,我现在要去找文斯。你想想我说的话。

    语言详解
    A: I can't handle having so much homework.
    功课这么多,我应付不过来。
    B: Maybe you should get a tutor.
    也许你该去找个家教。
    【Do you know something I don't? 你是不是知道什么隐情?】
    要向对方打听秘密的说词很多种,直接的办法如Tell me the secret 或Let me know what you have found out 等等。但比较婉转的似比较好,上面对话中的Do you know something I don't? 就是不错的说词,这句话的意思是Do you know something I don't know?
    A: Our football team is going to win the match at 2 to 1 this afternoon.
    我们的足球队下午会以二比一踢赢球赛。
    B: Wait a minute. Do you know something I don't?
    稍等一下。你是不是知道什么隐情?
    A: If you are a gambler, you have your ways to get tips.
    如果你是个赌徒,你总有办法弄到内部消息。
    B: Are you sure the other team can be bought?
    你真的认为客队是可以收买的吗?
    1) handle (v.) 对付,应付
    2) contract (n.) 合约

    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交45你别跟我婆婆妈妈的 下一篇:职场社交47我有预感你会过来

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)