看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第6讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:534  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Sid: No. Actually, that pink thing belongs to us.

    不对,这小东西是我们的

    -Diego: Us? You two are a bit of an odd couple.

    a bit of: 一点 odd: 古怪的

    我们?你们“小俩口”真是“绝配”啊

    -Manfred: There is no “us.”

    没有“我们”!

    -Diego: I see. Can't have one of your own, so you want to adopt.

    adopt: 领养

    懂了,自己生不出,所以领养一个

    -Sid: Look, I'm sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go.

    interrupt: 打扰 snack: 小吃

    对不起,搅了你吃“点心”可我们得走了

    -Diego: The baby? Please. I was returning him to his herd.

    吃小孩?得了,我是要把他送回去

    -Sid: Oh, yeah. Nice try, bucktooth.

    bucktooth: 龅牙

    噢,行呀,真有你的,“龅牙”

    -Diego: Calling me A liar?

    liar: 撒谎的人

    你说我在撒谎?

    -Sid: I didn't say that.

    我没这么说

    -Diego: You were thinking it.

    1

    -Sid: I don't like this cat. He reads minds.

    我不喜欢这家伙他猜透我心思

    -Diego: Name's Diego, friend.

    我叫Diego,朋友

    -Manfred: Manfred, and I'm not your friend.

    Manfred,我不是你朋友

    -Diego: Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans, you're wasting your time. They left.

    好吧,别白费劲找人类了。他们今天早上走了

    -Manfred: Thanks for the advice. I beat this.

    beat:打败

    谢谢你的建议,现在滚吧

    -Diego: I'll help you bring it to its herd, but leave me alone after that.

    好吧,我帮你把他送回去,但你得保证完事后不缠着我

    -Sid: OK. OK, deal. What's your problem?

    好吧,说定了,你哪儿不对劲?

    -Manfred: You are my problem.

    你就是我的麻烦

    -Sid: I think you're stressed, so you eat too much. It's hard to get fat on a vegan diet.

    stress: 紧张 vegan: 严守素食主义的

    你是因为太紧张,所以你吃那么多注意吃素就不会胖了

    -Manfred: I'm not fat. It's all this fur. It makes me look poofy.

    fur: 毛皮 poofy: 臃肿的

    我不胖,是因为这毛皮让我显得…臃肿

    -Sid: All right, you have fat hair. But when you're ready to talk, I'm here.

    好吧,那你有“肥毛”如果有烦心事想说,我听着

    -Manfred: What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge.

    ledge: 壁架

    你干嘛?把他放在岩脊上

    -Sid: We should make sure they found him.

    应该保证他们能看见。

    -Manfred: Good idea.

    好主意

    -Sid: No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.

    等等,等等

    Don't spear me.

    spear: 用矛刺

    啊!别…刺我!

    this is a problem.

    呃…这下麻烦了。

    -Manfred: Now what?

    怎么了?

    That's perfect.

    噢,这下可好

    -Diego: I told you they were gone.

    我说过他们都走了。

    -Manfred: Look who it is.

    瞧谁来了

    Don't you have some poor animal to disembowel?

    disembowel: 取出…的内脏

    找不到弱小的动物让你开膛破肚了?

    -Sid: They couldn't be far. I mean, they went this way, or this way?

    噢,他们走不远的,往这边走了或,或或,或…这边

    -Diego: You don't know much about tracking, do you?

    track: 跟踪

    你不太懂追踪,对吗?

    -Sid: I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf. That's my tracking.

    嘿,我是树懒,看见树就吃叶子,我管这叫“追踪”

    -Diego: You didn't miss them by much.

    他们没走多久

    It's still green. They headed north two hours ago.

    head north: 朝着北去

    这还青着。两小时前,往北去了

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第5讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第7讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)