职场社交59你早就知道是我?
教程:职场社交  浏览:837  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE④ A 吉娜下楼走到停车场。戴夫在那里
    【你早就知道是我?】
    Zina: Hi, Dave. You're early.
    吉娜: 嗨,戴夫。你早到了。
    Dave: So you knew it was me?
    戴夫: 你早就知道是我?
    Zina: 1) I had an idea.
    吉娜: 我有在怀疑。
    Dave: Look, before we 2) get into the secret admirer thing, I want to talk to you about WebTracker.
    戴夫: 在我们讨论暗恋者这件事之前,我要跟你先谈谈“网路搜寻家”。
    Zina: I'm sorry. I know you feel 3) betrayed.
    吉娜: 对不起。我知道你有受到背叛的感觉。
    Dave: So you're really planning to 4) quit InfoKing and 5) switch over to WebTracker?
    戴夫: 那你是真的打算辞掉“资讯王”的工作,转投“网路搜寻家”?
    Zina: My mind is made up.
    吉娜: 我心意已决。
    语言详解
    A: Do you betray your friends?
    你会背叛你的朋友吗?
    B: Only if they have good-looking boyfriends.
    除非她们有帅帅的男友。
    【My mind is made up.我心意已决。】
    表达“已下定决心”的最佳惯用语句,莫过于My mind is made up. 如果必须说明是什么样的决心,通常会用主动词态,例如:
    I make up my mind to study management in college.
    我下决心在大学里攻读管理学。
    Robert made up his mind that he would stay single for another 10 years.
    罗伯下定决心要在今后十年里保持单身。
    A: What do you want to do after college?
    大学毕业后你想做什么?
    B: I make up my mind to be a teacher.
    我决心要做个老师。
    A: Are you sure that is what you want to do for life?
    你确是那是你要终身从事的工作吗?
    B: Yes. My mind is made up.
    是的,我心意已决。
    1) I had an idea 此指“我有怀疑过。”这句话用于回答对方提问,表示自己曾经这样想过。
    2) get into... 陷入(话题)
    3) betray (v.) 背叛。betrayed是betray 的过去分词作形容词用,意为“遭到背叛的”
    4) quit (v.) 放弃
    5) switch (v.) 转换,调动
    0/0
      上一篇:职场社交58他是间谍? 下一篇:职场社交60我觉得你下对了棋

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)